Phone is only a few months old. For example last night i turned off my phone before going to bed and my battery was at 29-30%. Turned it on this morning and it died right after switching it on. This happens everytime when 20- 30% or below.

Another example my phone was at 14% today and someone rang me and it dies as soon as i answer. My last phone went to at least 3% before it died..
    01-04-2016 10:48 AM
    1. Try to recalibrate the battery by charging it full, use it (without powering the phone off; the display is fine to power off) until it warns you that there isn't enough battery (it may power down) and then charge it to 100% without unplugging.

2. For goodness sake, charge it to 100% while you sleep rather than start the day with a low charged phone! Lithium based batteries work better and last longer when they get a lot of small charges rather than a few almost full charges. It's really bad to run a lithium battery down to nothing on a regular basis, and it won't hurt your phone at all to charge it while you sleep. In fact, as I said, it's better for the phone's battery to be charged frequently with smaller charges than full charges.
    01-04-2016 11:20 AM
    Calibrating syncs the % in the status bar to the battery so it reads properly. It won't keep your battery from discharging too fast. If it's not the % being wrong, then your battery is discharging too fast. It could be a rogue app. One that runs in the background too much.
    01-04-2016 01:42 PM
    I just took my 6s to the Apple Store for the exact reason. She couldn't get the battery to even register results on the diagnostics. She swapped the phone.
    01-04-2016 10:17 PM
    It's weird that your phone is having issues this early on. Try the recalibration technique and contact Apple Support or take your phone into an Apple Store if the problem persists.
    01-04-2016 10:30 PM