Need help with new iPhone

latinking91

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I just switched from a note 4 to an iphone 6s and I'm loving it. The 6s has only 16gb compared to the 32gb the note 4 has and I'm not complaining as it is not a big deal but any tips and tricks to live with 16gb iphone would be helpful. Thank you.

Via my 6s

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
Welcome to the Dark Side =)

I have a 16GB too and all my photos and videos are uploaded and stored in Google Photo.
I have Google Music for, well, my music or I stream it via Spotify and Apple Music. I always delete long SMS/iMessage conversations and email (I empty the trash too).
So I only have apps on my device!
And that is pretty much it =)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The cloud is your friend with 16GB. I still had around 50 apps on my old 16GB model. It is doable as long as you don't try to save a lot of stuff directly to the phone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My device is 16gb as well. But I don't run a lot of apps and I don't store music or pics on my device. Use the cloud or an app like Dropbox for storing. Enjoy your new 6s!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive come in handy for storing photos and videos. Upload them, then delete off the camera roll. Keep music to a minimum. Delete messages.

gb_kf

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
There seem to be some USB OTG cables you can use to hook up a flash drive to your iPhone. Not 100% sure on all of them, but worth a look.

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
There seem to be some USB OTG cables you can use to hook up a flash drive to your iPhone. Not 100% sure on all of them, but worth a look.

If you know some way to just copy and paste from iPhone to computer or computer to iPhone please advise me. As i have not found it.
I use AirSharing to get pictures from computer to iPhone. and just e-mail my phone pictures to myself to get them on computer.
Sure not as simple as when using my android phone.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
If you know some way to just copy and paste from iPhone to computer or computer to iPhone please advise me. As i have not found it.
I use AirSharing to get pictures from computer to iPhone. and just e-mail my phone pictures to myself to get them on computer.
Sure not as simple as when using my android phone.

I have a MacBook Pro. I use the notes app for OS X and on my iPhone to send back and forth things I want from one device to another.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2