Reception is not good on 6s

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
My reception at home and work is spotty. I have had calls dropped on multiple instances since I updated to 9.2. I'm going to see if a restore will help. I contacted Verizon and they told me that there are towers in my area and to contact Apple. The apple discussion boards seem to lean toward setting the cellular to data instead of voice and data after restoring.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My reception at home and work is spotty. I have had calls dropped on multiple instances since I updated to 9.2. I'm going to see if a restore will help. I contacted Verizon and they told me that there are towers in my area and to contact Apple. The apple discussion boards seem to lean toward setting the cellular to data instead of voice and data after restoring.

Right, if your reception is spotty then you shouldn't use LTE for voice just yet. You're probably better off switching it off, at least when you're at home at at work. What you'll be missing is simultaneous voice and data, but with spotty coverage that might not be so great anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR