Hi. i just received my first ever iphone but i have a problem when making and receiving calls. I can barely hear the person on the other side. i have adjusted the volume to the max but they still sound far away and can barely hear them. Is there a setting that i need to adjust

I is a iphone S6
    model: a1688
    12-14-2015 03:06 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Make sure there's no cellophane or anything covering the speakers. As a temporary fix, try going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing Aids > Hearing Aid Mode > Toggle on. This actually does work. It made a big difference in my Wife's 5c. I keep it on all the time on my 6s Plus.
    Welcome to iMore! Make sure you're adjusting the volume while you're on a call using the volume buttons on the side. Otherwise you're just adjusting the ringer and notification volume. If you're still having an issue it could be the phone itself, and I recommend taking it into an Apple Store or contacting Apple Support.
    12-14-2015 06:03 AM
    Make sure there's no cellophane or anything covering the speakers. As a temporary fix, try going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing Aids > Hearing Aid Mode > Toggle on. This actually does work. It made a big difference in my Wife's 5c. I keep it on all the time on my 6s Plus.
    12-14-2015 07:41 AM