Now my 6s just shows pic of girl and word music when I hit my music icon, how can I play my music?

I

iMore Question

now my 6s just shows pic of girl and word music when i hit my music icon

i can't play my music. when i tap on my music icon, the only thing that appears on the screen of my ipohone 6s is a picture of a woman with headphones and the apple logo and the word music. how to play my music?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: now my 6s just shows pic of girl and word music when i hit my music icon

You should be able to go into your settings and turn Apple Music off so that you don't see that.

8ef6cad3c8e7e013f0d2c102aa8caecf.jpg

Tony Rhodes

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem bu turning off apple music did not help. My music icon still just shows a picture of a girl with the word music. my purchased music is not available there.

ssjmec

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
This also happened to me. Force closing the app does nothing. What I did was just to let it sit there and after a few minutes it just loaded eventually

Ellex424

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Same problem on my ipod touch after updating the software. I can't even find an on/off for apple music in the settings to begin with! Every time there's an update for itunes or my ipod, it just messes things up even more.

Try turning your device completely off then turning it on again. That seemed to fix the problem for me.

michaeldodd

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Have turned off Apple Music and restarted phone. I can see my music for 3 seconds and then the picture of the girl reappears. GET THIS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaeldodd

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
HERE IS THE FIX!!!! Go to General/Settings/Reset then select a full reset. This only removes some settings like your internet connection but it COMPLETELY resolves the issues with only seeing the lady with the headphones!

Frank Faber

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site

i can't play my music. when i tap on my music icon, the only thing that appears on the screen of my ipohone 6s is a picture of a woman with headphones and the apple logo and the word music. how to play my music?

Here is the easy fix
Go - settings - music - sign out of itunes

Then

Open your music wait few seconds and thr screen will still show the girl with two options now

Option 1 - 3 month trial
Option 2 - my music

Select my music and it is fixed

You can now sign back into itunes and it wont appear again, when you go back to

Settings - music and sign in with your itunes/apple account it will under music now show, "join itunes"

So if you want this trial i assume you click there

Hope this helps

Peace out in Jesus name

QuanLai

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
One sulotion was fixed on my 6s.
Just go to Settings -> Music
If you don't sign in Itunes account at the bottom (HOME SHARING):
- sign in and sign out

If you already sign in Itunes account at the bottom (HOME SHARING):
- Sign out and sign in

After that go to My Music again.
Hop it help. I resolved my problem by this solution

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It should say "my music" down low. You must tap that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73