iPhone 6S touchscreen not respond on first tap

kvlq

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday, i received the iPhone 6S 16GB with TSMC chip and im a little bit confused because of the touchscreen. Randomly, it doesn't respond when i first tap on a button, especially on the edges (123/ABC button from the keyboard - left bottom, 0 key-right bottom, send button-right top) etc.. But not only on the edges. It needs double or triple tap sometimes(not all the time) to react (im sure it doesn't freeze, only not respond, like i dont tap).

I mention that i set it up as a new iphone, and tried to reset all settings, put reachability off etc.

Is that a hardware problem or is it iOS related (it came with 9.1)? Or maybe its because i had Android before and im not used to it?

Please help. I really dont want to use the warranty because it only has 1 day from unboxing it.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Based on what you describe you may have a faulty iPhone. Hopefully you have an Apple store somewhere near you and if so I would make a Genius Bar appointment and show them. When I type on my iPhone 6s there is no delay... the only keyboard problem I have occasionally is when i get a little "fat-fingered" and type "b" instead of the "spacebar" because of those key locations lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro