Heating problem in I phone 6s

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I like to buy iphone 6s but as Phones went on sale, a number of users are reporting issues with the flagship Apple devices. Users are complaining about the phones' Touch ID or home button overheating while starting up the device.
Several users took to Apple's support forum explaining the problem. A user posted that the home screen appeared black and the Touch ID/ Home button felt hot while turning on the phone..

I have used iphone 5s and i am very much interested in i phone 6s .Please revert me so that i can buy this amazing product .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Peter humberd Portland - Heating problem in I phone 6s

The number of users who have experienced that issue is very small. I don't think you have reason to be concerned. Get you a nice 6s and enjoy it. And remember you will have Applecare which will cover manufacturer defects for a year. Or you could buy Apllcare+ for greater coverage for 2 years. The issue you read about has onky affected a small amount of users. It's not widespread.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

I hand my 6s since September and never experienced any kind of heat problem.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to iMore!

The phone itself may get warm when charging and doing something intense with it like playing a game, or downloading a bunch of music, etc., but I've not had it get hot just randomly. And never in the touch ID sensor even with the stuff I listed above.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

only the phones that have the Samsusng CPU have this overheating / low battery issues. If you were lucky to get a TSMC CPU in the iPhone 6S like I did you will never ever see a sign of overheating and amazing battery life.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the "bad" Samsung chip and haven't had issues with overheating. Battery life's not too bad either. Since you can't control which chip comes in your phone, there's really no point worrying about it. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1448397996.901328.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

only the phones that have the Samsusng CPU have this overheating / low battery issues. If you were lucky to get a TSMC CPU in the iPhone 6S like I did you will never ever see a sign of overheating and amazing battery life.

Wrong. They all heat up, but not like what the OP was saying. My 6s Plus with Samsung doesn't heat up any more than its supposed to. Hardly at all.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Wrong. They all heat up, but not like what the OP was saying. My 6s Plus with Samsung doesn't heat up any more than its supposed to. Hardly at all.
because it's the plus, more room for the CPU to breathe but on the smaller iPhone 6S it tends to be a bigger problem.

My wife also has the Samsung version of the 6S Plus and she never complained to me about the heating

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2