I guess when you're on the "bleeding" edge of technology, you can expect issues, so here's the latest...

I updated my iPhone 6s to 9.2 beta 4 about the same time I updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 (Threshold 2). I also reinstalled iTunes to the latest version (64 bit). So now when the phone is connected to iTunes, the apps will not sync. As a matter of fact, no apps are showing on the PC to sync. I also cannot install iCloud for Windows, but that's a different story. Seems to me, the latest Windows update needs some work. Any ideas appreciated.
    11-19-2015 10:53 AM
    Woah!
    I am on the exact same setup as you and everything is fine on my side.
    So I would not be able to help, sorry :S
    11-19-2015 11:42 AM
    I have the latest Windows 10 update, but I'm on iOS 9.1 and everything is working fine for me. Maybe a iOS beta and Windows 10 issue?
    11-19-2015 12:08 PM
    I think I've read once that iOS 9 made no sync for the App, because the new structure of the software which minimize the load of the App's files by differentiate between the mode of your iDevice. in other word, if you sync your iPhone 5 and the Apps now it your PC, then you plug-in your iPad for sync your App with, it won't cos when you downloaded the App it came with the files necessary for your iPhone 5, so Apple has rejected the App sync for iOS 9 as minimizing the App size for each iDevice.
    that's what I've read, but I didn't try it (still on iOS 8.4).
    11-21-2015 05:54 AM
    I must have wiped out the cache/files containing the list of all my apps when I reset Windows 10. I went back to the App Store and re-downloaded them. It reset everything and the sync is working normally again.
    11-26-2015 01:14 PM
    I guess when you're on the "bleeding" edge of technology, you can expect issues, so here's the latest...

I updated my iPhone 6s to 9.2 beta 4 about the same time I updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 (Threshold 2). I also reinstalled iTunes to the latest version (64 bit). So now when the phone is connected to iTunes, the apps will not sync. As a matter of fact, no apps are showing on the PC to sync. I also cannot install iCloud for Windows, but that's a different story. Seems to me, the latest Windows update needs some work. Any ideas appreciated.
    Have you logged into your iTunes account with your desktop iTunes software?
    11-26-2015 11:56 PM
    Yes I did.
    11-27-2015 07:37 AM
    Yes I did.
    Then you can go to your Store menu on Desktop iTunes and select "Check for available downloads". You can also go to the File menu and devices and select "Transfer Purchases..."
    11-27-2015 03:25 PM