What are your thoughts on the apple leather case what are the pros and cons and is it a good choice to use daily
    11-14-2015 10:22 PM
    I have a saddle brown leather case and a midnight blue leather case for my silver 6s Plus. I love them both and use them daily.
    PROS: High quality leather, slim, fits well
    CONS: Doesn't offer the highest level of protection due to minimalist design. Probably not a great choice if you are extremely active or if you are generally rough on your phones.
    EarleD likes this.
    11-14-2015 10:31 PM
    For everyday general use, I think it's fine and looks great. It looks more professional in my opinion. I use the black leather everyday. Some of the cases are just insane though, as if trying to protect it from a comet impact or nuclear disaster.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    11-14-2015 11:42 PM
    I tried one out myself, I did however return it. Only reason being realized it was a bad buy since I tend to drop my phone on occasion. But otherwise little time had with it loved it !
    11-15-2015 12:51 AM
    I have tried dozens of cases over the last couple years and I always come back to the Apple leather and silicone cases. I think the leather case looks and feels great on the iPhone and I use it daily unless I am working out and I switch to an Apple silicone case. I also think the leather case looks better over time as it "wears"

Some of the cases are just insane though, as if trying to protect it from a comet impact or nuclear disaster.
    ^^ This made me laugh... so agree! Some of the cases I see out and about are ridiculous... and fugly
    GatsbyGlen likes this.
    11-16-2015 11:30 AM
    Don't forget the wear you get on them. The red one comes to mind as it begins to turn a dark color. I don't mind it, I think it adds character but that's not everyone else's cup of tea.
    11-16-2015 12:04 PM