Leather case usage

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a saddle brown leather case and a midnight blue leather case for my silver 6s Plus. I love them both and use them daily.
PROS: High quality leather, slim, fits well
CONS: Doesn't offer the highest level of protection due to minimalist design. Probably not a great choice if you are extremely active or if you are generally rough on your phones.

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
For everyday general use, I think it's fine and looks great. It looks more professional in my opinion. I use the black leather everyday. Some of the cases are just insane though, as if trying to protect it from a comet impact or nuclear disaster.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I tried one out myself, I did however return it. Only reason being realized it was a bad buy since I tend to drop my phone on occasion. But otherwise little time had with it loved it !

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have tried dozens of cases over the last couple years and I always come back to the Apple leather and silicone cases. I think the leather case looks and feels great on the iPhone and I use it daily unless I am working out and I switch to an Apple silicone case. I also think the leather case looks better over time as it "wears"

Some of the cases are just insane though, as if trying to protect it from a comet impact or nuclear disaster.

^^ This made me laugh... so agree! Some of the cases I see out and about are ridiculous... and fugly

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget the wear you get on them. The red one comes to mind as it begins to turn a dark color. I don't mind it, I think it adds character but that's not everyone else's cup of tea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods