Tempered glass with the 6s???

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i used verizons glass, broke two of them already some how. and they were not high falls at all! one simply fell about maybe a foot onto my kitchen floor ( my niece was sitting on floor watching movie well i was baking) and first one i cant remember honest. I also had verizon rep put on a zagg glass. before i even left the store it had that effect on the outside that it didnt sit fully flat on it, you could pull it off by simply putting a card next to it it lift it off. so just simply gave up on glass.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Well maybe the guy who put mine on screwed it up point being for me is my spine is fused into position where only way I could line a protector up myself is if I held it up in front of my face I can't bend down to look and when he put mine on the whole right side lifted right up it didn't lay flat

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Anybody using the Zagg Glass Luxe, and having an issue with the screen not sticking down at the lower points inside the left & right outlines of the screen? I tried a screenshot here...but it won't show up.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yep, they do. Of the three I've used, the Anker is my favorite as far as cut and fit goes.

How is the fingerprint smudges on the Anker? I used Maxboost tempered glass and it's great except that it chipped and had really bad fingerprint smudges. They also use the same technique to put on the screen protector with the sticker hinges which is great imo. It makes it so easy to apply.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Anybody using the Zagg Glass Luxe, and having an issue with the screen not sticking down at the lower points inside the left & right outlines of the screen? I tried a screenshot here...but it won't show up.

I have a similar issue with the protector not adhering properly with the Luxe series. I have contacted customer service and they are taking care of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2