Planning on upgrading
    11-08-2015 07:45 PM
    Welcome to iMore! They're both beautiful phones. Go with your gut.
    11-08-2015 07:57 PM
    The only difference is the size, will the plus fit in your pocket? I would get gold if I were you, it's just more majestic!
    11-09-2015 07:25 PM
    Planning on upgrading
    After having a Galaxy S6 edge+ Gold Platinum color and looking at the Gold color iPhones, they look so pale and dull. They have like a matte gold kind of finish not very elegant. With that said, I would go for the Space Gray if you were a man as it has a black bezel or the silver with a white bezel if you were a girl or a man who likes white bezels.
    11-09-2015 07:38 PM
    You should get the phone you want, not what others choose for you or think you should get.

Me, I finally settled on a Silver 6S because I value portability and easier one-handed use. I also don't do much video and I really don't think OIS makes much of a difference on the cameras. But that's just me.

I chose Silver because I don't like black bezels - too much of a fingerprint magnet and I hate the lint that shows up around the border of the case. Rose Gold is too pink for my taste and I don't like the Gold, but both colors do look really nice.

If you want awesome battery life and a great screen for videos, but don't mind the trade offs in portability and harder one-handed use that come from a big phone, get the 6S+.

They're both great devices and you'll likely be happy either way.
    11-10-2015 10:12 PM
    Ultimately it needs to be your decision.

I'm at a week with silver 6s Plus after years of black face smaller phone. I like it (bigger) for reading and two business apps I use all day. I don't like the size and weight. Too bad there's not a trade program to have a 6 in summer and Plus in winter.

I like looking at black bezel when phones are off, and white when reading.
    11-10-2015 10:43 PM
    I know I am torn between the 6s and the 6s Plus. I have already exchanged them twice and I just can't make up my mind which one I want for the long term.I am currently on day 9 with my second 6s Plus, and I am considering exchanging it again for the regular 6s. I love the bigger screen size for reading, but like the other poster said above, I don't like the size and weight for portability reasons. My AT&T store will be getting tired of me!
    11-13-2015 03:10 PM
    I know I am torn between the 6s and the 6s Plus. I have already exchanged them twice and I just can't make up my mind which one I want for the long term.I am currently on day 9 with my second 6s Plus, and I am considering exchanging it again for the regular 6s. I love the bigger screen size for reading, but like the other poster said above, I don't like the size and weight for portability reasons. My AT&T store will be getting tired of me!
    Lol. You can see from my posts that I agonized over the same things and then settled on the 6S for portability and easier one-handed use. I also prefer not having a brick on my arm when working out and running, although my wife has the 6S+ and it doesn't bother her at all.
    11-13-2015 04:26 PM
    Don't tell my kids, but I might give one my 6 and swap the swap the Plus with in summer time if is too much for my inner weight weenie.

I have 4 more days before I'm committed to the 6s Plus. So far I've concluded I really like white face with larger phone.
    11-13-2015 10:22 PM