Hey,
    What combo do you think were on the apple silicone/ leather case for this Color way.
    I am torn between Stone or Antique vs Saddle brown or Midnight blue leather? , I love the clean and elegant look. i've heard the silicone attract lint and dust, is that right?
    Any opinions welcome.
    10-31-2015 12:25 PM
    That has been my experience with the silicone (dust and lint). I love the leather case and it has protected my iP6 from a few really good drops!!
    10-31-2015 12:28 PM
    The silicone cases attract lint and dust all time long, u need to wipe it off.
    Leather feels more premium and classy - Saddle Brown
    10-31-2015 01:12 PM
    I got the black leather apple case.... Love it!!!!
    10-31-2015 04:09 PM
    here are a few pics of my Apple Leather I bought in January. It's the dark blue, though it looks closer to black now. I had used Tech21 cases for protection but this one has suffered some good falls and kept my phone safe. I dropped it down through some bleachers at a minor league baseball game, have dropped it down on my garage floor while getting out of the car, etc. Not often, thankfully, but I thought for sure I was in trouble with the bleachers.
    Apple Silicone or Leather case for a silver iPhone 6S?-apple-leather.jpg
    11-01-2015 08:25 AM
    Looks good! I thought that is the black leather case at first. get really dark...
    i assume the saddle brown would be also this darker ?
    11-01-2015 08:34 AM
    here are a few pics of my Apple Leather I bought in January. It's the dark blue, though it looks closer to black now. I had used Tech21 cases for protection but this one has suffered some good falls and kept my phone safe. I dropped it down through some bleachers at a minor league baseball game, have dropped it down on my garage floor while getting out of the car, etc. Not often, thankfully, but I thought for sure I was in trouble with the bleachers.
    I bought the "new" version of the blue leather with my 6s Plus and I've noticed it getting slightly darker as well. I almost wish I would have gone with the saddle brown because I don't want a black case.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-01-2015 08:44 AM
    I bought a replacement but thinking of upgrading to the Plus soon. What's the difference in the new vs old? It's still a really nice looking case and still more blue than black, though it had darkened/worn like they all do.
    11-01-2015 08:48 AM
    I bought a replacement but thinking of upgrading to the Plus soon. What's the difference in the new vs old? It's still a really nice looking case and still more blue than black, though it had darkened/worn like they all do.
    The new leather is "european leather" which I don't know what it's mean...
    the previous was "natural leather".
    I dont have the leather to compare, someone notice if there is a difference between the new leather to the previous leather case?
    11-01-2015 09:41 AM
    I dont have the leather to compare, someone notice if there is a difference between the new leather to the previous leather case?
    So the difference is the new one has an accent.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    11-01-2015 09:42 AM
    Apparently the European leather is a higher grade material, which I believe feels softer to the touch and wears better. I don't know the difference first hand though.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-01-2015 09:44 AM
    Finally got the saddle brown
    Apple Silicone or Leather case for a silver iPhone 6S?-img_4287.jpg

Apple Silicone or Leather case for a silver iPhone 6S?-img_4289.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-01-2015 07:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4287.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	97119

Name:	IMG_4289.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	97120
    Might have to do that one next when I replace this blue one.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-01-2015 10:05 PM
    Apparently the European leather is a higher grade material, which I believe feels softer to the touch and wears better. I don't know the difference first hand though.
    This is true. I have both versions, last year and this year Apple Leather cases. This years Apple Leather case is made with better quality European Leather
    11-01-2015 11:58 PM

Name:	IMG_4287.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	97119

Name:	IMG_4289.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	97120
    I already have four cases, but this Apple Saddle Brown Leather case looks so good I might have to make it five cases....SMILE
    crunco likes this.
    11-02-2015 12:00 AM