So I was wondering, why didn't anyone post any live wallpapers online to download? Something like the fish, but more options
    10-27-2015 06:14 PM
    I would like to see some love wallpapers as well. Maybe something of the beach or Hawaii...
    10-27-2015 07:20 PM
    I would like to see some love wallpapers as well. Maybe something of the beach or Hawaii...
    Exactly! And I was hoping for some other animals too
    10-27-2015 07:25 PM
    While you can send the live photos via email or iMessage and the recipient can work them, I don't think downloading the live wallpapers as a photo will work. They would be like this instead.

http://images.apple.com/media/us/iph...2x_1.split.mp4
    10-27-2015 07:50 PM
    I don't want to download them as a picture of course. Obviously the stock live wallpapers aren't saved as pictures or they'd be still, they probably have their own unique extension which means if people create live wallpapers using that extension and a program either supplied by Apple or created by third party, then we'd just have to download that file, go to settings and choose that as the live wallpaper.

I'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet. iOS devs must be sleeping... For the last month
    10-27-2015 09:44 PM
    I don't want to download them as a picture of course. Obviously the stock live wallpapers aren't saved as pictures or they'd be still, they probably have their own unique extension which means if people create live wallpapers using that extension and a program either supplied by Apple or created by third party, then we'd just have to download that file, go to settings and choose that as the live wallpaper.

I'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet. iOS devs must be sleeping... For the last month
    I doubt it's as simple as that. Also, Apple probably doesn't want that for whatever Apple reason they have.
    10-27-2015 10:00 PM