Who's IMPRESSED with 6s battery life?

anon(4166778)

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I get phenomenal battery life on my 6S! I turn off the location services and only use them when I need it. That helps a lot so I'm not always being located when I don't need to be. I have Verizon so I get great coverage which is good on the battery. But overall I don't ever worry about my 6S battery life.

The 6S Plus is basically equivalent to the 6S since they have the same software and just a bigger screen which needs a bigger battery to power. 6S Plus may last a little bit longer since it does have that bigger battery, but I don't think it is a huge difference compared to the 6S..

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
6s, 64GB. Just simple things... Got rid of the Facebook app (battery monster), made sure background sync is turned off (I manually sync by habit anyway), uhmmm, made sure location is off.

You shouldn't have to disable anything to get acceptable battery life.

Facebook app has never been a battery monster on mine. I have background sync on for Abby app that uses it and I have so many apps using location. My battery still lasts between 3-4 days easily.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
You shouldn't have to disable anything to get acceptable battery life.

Facebook app has never been a battery monster on mine. I have background sync on for Abby app that uses it and I have so many apps using location. My battery still lasts between 3-4 days easily.

Keep in mind, everyone's usage is different.

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm impressed so far by the standby time. I'm coming from the S6 and the battery life was just okay which is a shame because it really is a great phone. In actual use, the 6S and S6 seem to drain about the same with maybe the iPhone being a little better, but the iPhone has much better standby battery life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2