Who's IMPRESSED with 6s battery life?

robstunner

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I just came from a nexus 6p (I've had literally every single flagship android for years) and I cannot believe how good the battery life is on my iPhone 6s. I even ordered that smart battery case when I got my phone but I'm going to end up returning it because I just don't need it!

Realistiic

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Happy with mine (Samsung chip)
d37c0eff8f908bf4a29d067e3b2d2c9b.jpg

rod.gui

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
Turn off:
- Hand Off and Suggested Apps
- Fitness Tracking (into Motion & Fitness)
- System Services (Cell Network Search, Compass Calibration, HomeKit, Location-Based Alerts, Location-Based iAds, Setting Time Zone, Wi-Fi Networking, Motion Calibration & Distance)
- System Services / Product Improvement (Disabled all)
- Mail -> Disabled Push

All those options disabled do not impact my use.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Turn off:
- Hand Off and Suggested Apps
- Fitness Tracking (into Motion & Fitness)
- System Services (Cell Network Search, Compass Calibration, HomeKit, Location-Based Alerts, Location-Based iAds, Setting Time Zone, Wi-Fi Networking, Motion Calibration & Distance)
- System Services / Product Improvement (Disabled all)
- Mail -> Disabled Push

All those options disabled do not impact my use.

They don't and shouldn't for anyone leaving them on.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Being at home I don't use my phone that much. However, comparing my Android battery life to the iPhones battery life.... the iPhone beats the snot outta the S4 by more than 24 hours. Doug has to charge his by the end of the day, and mine is going on 44 hours without a charge. We both use our phones about the same amount of time (he doesn't have an iPhone... yet.) Color me impressed.

battery.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
S4 is kinda old :p

Aye, but it's rooted with a custom rom with overclocked settings, so runs extremely well. I've always rooted my Android phones, even though I consistently get them unlocked from Google. Androids with the right custom rom will generally have a much improved battery life over stock. Most certainly can't beat the battery life on the 6S though!!

tmlfan4life

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Besides turning things off like push e-mail, location services, not having a bright screen and other battery saving tips which I use, I think all of those things only add to the battery life on my 6s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR