I am more than happy with my battery usage time. I am a moderate user and get at least a day and a half out of charge. I usually just charge it overnight as a daily habit to be sure but never have had a problem.
    10-31-2015 11:27 AM
    Lol. I also find it amusing when people complain about not being able to go more than a day on a charge. Really? They say, my old flip phone could go days or a more than a week. These are mini computers. Plan ahead and don't get left without a charging cable or battery pack. I have no problem charging my iPhone while I sleep.
    I don't want more than a day... I want a single day! Oh and I have lightning cables everywhere so I can trickle charge throughout the day.. but I look forward to the day when I don't have to worry about that at all. And the frustrating part for me is that Apple could do it right now if they wanted too -- but they care more about thinness and weight than a solid day of battery. Which sometimes makes me laugh because I see iPhones all over the place with big, fat gawdy and ugly cases on them that totally cover what Apple deems so precious. Again all of this is IMO so take it or leave it...
    10-31-2015 12:31 PM
    Who's IMPRESSED with 6s battery life?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1446311704.600729.jpg

My daily usage.
    30-45% before go to bed
    On 3G all the time
    10-31-2015 01:15 PM
    I'm very happy. I'm coming from a Galaxy S6 edge and the difference is ridiculous. I used to charge my edge at minimum 2x a day... I can make it through almost 2 days without charge with my 6s. Works for me!
    Nabkawe5 and lift like this.
    11-02-2015 08:01 AM
    Quite happy so far, and the battery seems to be better with 9.2 beta.

Who's IMPRESSED with 6s battery life?-img_0044.png
    11-02-2015 08:44 AM
    I can't complain even with the "Samsung" chip in my 6s Plus. When my old iPhone 5 was new, it got about 7 hours or so usage time. My 6s Plus gets 12 hours usage still after a month of heavy use. If you're not happy with the battery life of your 6s or 6s Plus, then you're most likely not doing something right.
    11-02-2015 10:48 AM
    I think 5s is better than 5 and 6 is better than 5s but 6s is the same as 6 in my experience
    11-05-2015 12:21 AM
    Just to add to my last post, we have a favorite restaurant that happens to be in a place with terrible cell reception. With my Droid Maxx (again, it has a "48 hour battery"), when I went there, my phone would drop a good 10% to 20% an hour while we were there. I started turning mobile data off manually whenever we went there to prevent running out of battery.

I ate there last night for the first time since I bought the 6s, and my phone went from 82% to 78% in a bit over two hours.

So, Android stinks at standby, and iOS is better, but - yes, I'm still impressed with the battery life of the 6s. I'm also glad that I didn't get the 6s Plus, as I considered just for the battery life, because I haven't seen any sign (yet) that I would have needed it.
    11-05-2015 10:32 AM
    Does 6s have better battery than Note 5.? If so , by how much?
    11-28-2015 03:45 PM
    I upgraded from a droid turbo to the 6s and I am very happy with the battery life. I go 8+ hrs with Bluetooth on, connect to 2 devices and an audiobook playing and my battery is still at 87% when I leave work.
    11-28-2015 05:36 PM
    It's been right at a month since I began this thread, and I can say that the battery life on my 6s has decreased somewhat from what I experienced the first few days of use. I'm not really all that disappointed, since I still have 45% or so battery charge left at the end of the work day now...but it's a far cry from the 70% I was getting then. I charge every night when I go to bed, but if my night goes any later on the weekends...I've got to be really careful not to run it down. Yeah...it could be a lot better. I feel like Apple took the easy way out with this model, by shaving capacity from an already smallish battery to make room for the haptic motor inside the case. I hope the "7" is a product of their learned lessons.
    11-28-2015 06:21 PM
    Coming from sony z3 batt life for 6s i cant compare. Had to get used to charging again after 10 hrs
    11-30-2015 01:36 AM
    My 6S battery seems to last for ages! A lot better than my 5S
    11-30-2015 03:38 AM
    I've never understood the whole battery obsession. I mean as long as it gets me through the day I'm happy. Why does it need to have a 2 week battery life when I'm near the mains or a USB port for half of the day?
    I don't think anybody that has a brain expects a modern day smartphone with a bright 5"-plus screen to have a battery that lasts for days...nor does anyone need one that will. I have 40% or so left at the end of the work day...which is ok, but not wonderful. If I go out for dinner and/or drinks with friends after work though...or go to a sporting event after work, I may be searching for a charger before the night is done...or I may have to limit myself to how much I can use my device for texts or calls if I want to have any charge left at all. That's not wonderful at all. Apple, as well as other smartphone manufacturers can do a lot better. And, IMO they need to.

I charge every night when I go to bed too...I just don't want to have to be searching for a charger way before that time.
    11-30-2015 07:32 PM
    I am seriously surprised that you got 7 hrs usage with iPhone 5 when it was new..I am using iPhone 5s which is 3 months old, and I struggle to get 5hrs or 5hrs and 30 mins.. Can you tell me your settings? Location, Background app refresh,Low power mode ? In fact, I am planning to buy iPhone 6s Plus after 2 months...
    12-01-2015 03:35 AM
    My battery life on my 6 was poor. My 6+ and 6S+ always blew it away. I just got the 6s today for my personal line and so far I'm impressed with the battery. Tomorrow will be the first real test though.
    12-01-2015 03:41 AM
    I was coming from an iPhone 5 and it's shockingly better. I walk for 45 minutes to get to work and using bluetooth headphones (jabra move) I only lose 1% on average and had instances where the battery is still at 100%
    12-01-2015 01:00 PM
    Coming from a Galaxy S4, I'm very impressed with the battery life on my new 6S. My old phone I would usually be around 20-30% left around 9PM after unplugging at 5:30AM. Now my 6S usually has anywhere from 50-60% left at the end of the day, a huge improvement and it looks like I can almost make it two days sometimes.

The only thing I don't like about it is the touch screen is very laggy, and doesn't always register my inputs, and sometimes when I tap in a text field to enter text, such as hangouts, or messages, or a text field in the web browser, my keyboard doesn't always pop open, I need to exit the app and go back in for it to work. Not sure what that is about. Anyone else experience this?
    12-01-2015 02:06 PM
    Im actually impressed. It's on par with my note 3. Maybe slightly better actually. I know it's all in the settings and how it's used but I really have no complaints. I love the standby times compared to the androids I've had. I would lose 15-18% at work and on my iPhone I may lose 3-5% during my work day. That's big. I'm able to get through a day on average.
    12-01-2015 09:54 PM
    I really love the battery on my 6s. I was already used to a good battery after coming from 3 Windows Phones (my Nokia Lumia 920 could easily get me as much as 40 hours between charges). I find myself charging my iPhone every other night, with around 38 hours between charges. Not too shabby at all.
    12-01-2015 09:58 PM
    To be quite frank the battery life for the 6s is absolutely disgraceful. I'm coming to the conclusion that Apple don't give a dam about their phones anymore because they think if it has an Apple logo on it any ***** will buy it. I have a 6s but i think the Samsung phones etc seem to be way ahead from what i'm reading about reviews on the net.
    lucky8919 likes this.
    12-02-2015 02:39 PM
    It never stops to amaze me =P
    12-02-2015 08:11 PM
    I'm having several issues with my iPhone 6S. I used to have an iPhone 6 and I upgrade to an iPhone 6S. The apps in both phones are the same. But my iPhone 6S is overheating time to time on stand by, and the battery life is terrible, I'm doing charges at noon cause I can't make it to the night. My iPhone 6 was unplugged at 7 am and put it to charge at 11 pm with more than 20% remaining. I'm really disappointed.

I'd to go back to my iPhone 6, it was way better.
    12-03-2015 01:17 AM
    I am I get almost 2 more hrs of usage time
    12-20-2015 10:24 PM
    I'm pretty happy with it. When I first got the 6S, it ran the battery down much faster than the 4S that it replaced. After about a month, it has slowly improved so that it seems to be about the same as the 4S (which my wife now uses), if not a little better.
    12-21-2015 11:35 PM
106 1234 ...