Chrome

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
How does apple get away with it? Microsoft got sued, and lost for doing exactly that with windows back in the 90's.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
How does apple get away with it? Microsoft got sued, and lost for doing exactly that with windows back in the 90's.

No, Microsoft got sued for bundling apps after they had signed a consent decree with the DoJ not to do that. Apple has never been subject to a consent decree for monopolistic conduct on the iPhone. And since the iPhone has nowhere near the dominant market share in mobile phones, it's highly doubtful that they will be subject to such a lawsuit. Consumers have plenty of choice in this segment. People buying personal computers in the 90s did not.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
No, I'm talking about when they got sued for making it hard to make another program default. You could do it, but it was too difficult for some, so they got sued again. Hell, you can't even change it on an iPhone!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
No, I'm talking about when they got sued for making it hard to make another program default. You could do it, but it was too difficult for some, so they got sued again. Hell, you can't even change it on an iPhone!

Again...they didn't get sued for Windows Phone.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
You can go to chrome on safari then bookmark it and add to home screen. I use swag bucks as my browser and this is how I did it