When I moved my family plan from Sprint to Verizon, I went from the 6 to a Galaxy S5. No reason aside from I got a good deal on a couple of them, making the transition cheaper. A bonus since we had relocated, with all the expenses incurred with that.

Well, after a year of that thing, I finally had enough. So, I bought a 6s over the weekend. Man I missed my iPhone! Couldn't be happier. Camera is fantastic, I don't have to argue with the phone to get things done, and it flows so well. It's perfect,and I haven't even worked in new features like Force touch into my workflow.
    10-26-2015 06:38 AM
    Thanks everyone for your responses! I picked up the 6s & I really like it!
    nikkisharif and TLD1 like this.
    10-27-2015 12:25 AM
    I had the torch and then the Z10 I really liked them especially the old torch and had a tough time changing but so glad I did.
    10-27-2015 08:31 AM
    Significant battery and performance improvements over my Note 3. My 6s+ will still have an 80% charge after my work day whereas my Note 3 would only have a 20% charge. Network performance is vastly improved as well on both mobile and wifi.

I can't say if it's from switching to iOS or if cellphones have just gotten that much better in two years, but the 6s+ blows my old phone out of the water. I've actually found myself using my phone over my MacBook or iPad because it is so useful.
    10-27-2015 08:50 AM
    Yup.
    10-27-2015 09:48 AM
    Came from Android. Had the s6 and the G4. Neither ran as smooth or as coinsistent as my 6s. The size is perfect for me also and this is a big deal. I've only had it a couple weeks but I can see myself keeping this for a whole year..lol
    10-27-2015 02:19 PM
    I went from the 128gb 6 to the 6S model. No regrets! It is noticeably faster and I love using the new 3D touch. I also take many photos on a daily basis so upgrading to a 4k camera (Live photos are AMAZING) was completely worth it.
    10-27-2015 04:06 PM
    I still love my 6s, although I'll admit there are things from Windows Phone that I miss dearly.
    10-27-2015 09:51 PM
    I have an s6 and an iPhone 6. I am hesitating about upgrading my iPhone. I love my iPhone, I do, but if the camera isn't better than the s6, I will just pass the iPhone down to one of my kids and keep using the s6. The camera is probably the most important feature to me on a phone....

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    10-27-2015 09:59 PM
    As someone who just switched over from a Samsung S5 to the new 6s Plus (I mean like YESTERDAY!) I have been doing nothing but playing with all the settings and trying out as much as humanly possible while still fitting in time to sleep!

I have so many questions that I really should start my own thread, but assume I really should browse this forum in depth before asking them all too since no one likes a guy that spits out questions which have been asked multiple times before right? There are definitely some things i miss about the S5 already, and find myself swiping all the time ,and hitting places where the "back" key used to be which i DO miss-since going back a few screens on the Plus takes having to hit tiny font links on the top of screen etc (and only sometimes does that arrow at the bottom appear.

Can I use my iTunes music on device for Ringtones?

Does it have any way of telling me I have a missed text (Like a blinking LED light) somewhere on it to tell at a glance?

How do I stop texts from showing up on my MacBook Pro instead of phone?

What apps do I REALLY need, which ones are REALLY helpful, is the largest Font size REALLY the largest it gets?

UGHHH i could go on and on here but as stated don't want to be "that guy" and this forum is excellent too, so I will go back to searching and reading to soak it all up so I don't go changing my mind in the next 12 days and return it to Best Buy in the return period!

Thanks for helping the "New Guy" get on the new craze here and hopefully STAY on it too!

Semper Fi !!
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    10-30-2015 06:07 PM
    Yes, very happy
    10-30-2015 11:09 PM
    As someone who just switched over from a Samsung S5 to the new 6s Plus (I mean like YESTERDAY!) I have been doing nothing but playing with all the settings and trying out as much as humanly possible while still fitting in time to sleep!

I have so many questions that I really should start my own thread, but assume I really should browse this forum in depth before asking them all too since no one likes a guy that spits out questions which have been asked multiple times before right? There are definitely some things i miss about the S5 already, and find myself swiping all the time ,and hitting places where the "back" key used to be which i DO miss-since going back a few screens on the Plus takes having to hit tiny font links on the top of screen etc (and only sometimes does that arrow at the bottom appear.

Can I use my iTunes music on device for Ringtones?

Does it have any way of telling me I have a missed text (Like a blinking LED light) somewhere on it to tell at a glance?

How do I stop texts from showing up on my MacBook Pro instead of phone?

What apps do I REALLY need, which ones are REALLY helpful, is the largest Font size REALLY the largest it gets?

UGHHH i could go on and on here but as stated don't want to be "that guy" and this forum is excellent too, so I will go back to searching and reading to soak it all up so I don't go changing my mind in the next 12 days and return it to Best Buy in the return period!

Thanks for helping the "New Guy" get on the new craze here and hopefully STAY on it too!

Semper Fi !!
    Welcome to iMore and iOS! Hope you enjoy the site, and the community.

Most here have spent time with other devices and other OS's and have come to feel like the iPhone and iOS is simply a device and operating system that "just works". Hope you will find that too, and develop comfortable bond with your new device soon. And, don't ever worry about being "that guy". Most here are willing to help with any questions or confusion you might have. Reach out & you'll feel at home here shortly.
    10-31-2015 09:52 AM
    I upgraded my 5s to the 6s and haven't looked back at all. It is the best iphone I have had. Force touch is the best thing ever put on a phone. It saves you so many steps in getting around. I have the 64GB and it is more than enough for me.
    Don't you miss the smaller screen size?
    because I want to upgrade, but I am afraid I don't like the bigger screen, however I REALLY want these new features!
    any suggestion!!
    TLD1 likes this.
    11-02-2015 02:59 AM
    Don't you miss the smaller screen size?
    because I want to upgrade, but I am afraid I don't like the bigger screen, however I REALLY want these new features!
    any suggestion!!
    I mentioned earlier...and in another thread, I went from the 6s+ back down to the 6s purely for portability & one-hand usage, not because the 6s+ wasn't a tremendous device. I loved the screen size, display quality & added features. To be very honest, yes...I do miss the screen size, but not the size & usability issues.

It comes down to what is most important to you. If the improved feature set & added screen size are a higher priority to you than ease of pocketability & one-handed usability...you will be very happy with the 6s+ plus. If not...maybe you'll be a regular on the 6s forum!

Welcome to iMore!
    M_Tarek likes this.
    11-02-2015 07:49 AM
    Love my 6s!!!!!
    11-02-2015 08:24 AM
    Going from an iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6s Plus was like going from a Ford Pinto to an Audi A8. I'm lovin' the best dang smartphone ever!
    anon(73368) and Gunny Fitz like this.
    11-02-2015 10:28 AM
    I love the iPhone 6s I can from Samsung Galaxy 6edge and before that I had both the iPhone 6 and the 6plus. The battery has been pretty good on my iPhone 6s haven't had that many drop calls as I did on the Galaxy 6s edge
    11-02-2015 04:07 PM
    12-20-2015 10:24 PM
    Loved my 6s Plus, and loving my 6s. I sincerely plan on keeping this until the 7s or possibly the 8/8s if the 7 design fails to appeal to me.

When I had the 6, it felt like a new and shiny stopgap right out of the box. The RAM made it a no-go for the long term. Along with the durability issues (bending) I was very happy to move to the S iteration this year. Seriously solid feeling and performing phones this year.
    12-21-2015 10:52 AM
    To be perfectly honest, the real reason I upgraded was because it came in rose gold, aka pink. but I do love force touch and the live photos are super neat.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-21-2015 05:53 PM
    To be perfectly honest, the real reason I upgraded was because it came in rose gold, aka pink. but I do love force touch and the live photos are super neat.
    When watching the keynote, I felt like live photos were a gimmick that I'd never use, but I'm enjoying them immensely, especially with my 3 year old daughter. I'm loving having all these little moments captured.
    12-21-2015 07:10 PM
    I'm enjoying them immensely, especially with my 3 year old daughter. I'm loving having all these little moments captured.
    Cherish her while you can, before she starts talking back to you :-).
    I have a grown up "little girl", but in my heart, she stopped growing at 3YO.
    Yeah, I wish I had a 6s so many decades ago....
    12-21-2015 07:21 PM
    I switched back to the iPhone last month. I was on android for years but missed the simplicity and the fact that the iPhones "just work". The standby battery life on this phone is amazing and I love the size. I had an LG G3 and it was just too big to be comfortable most of the time.
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    12-21-2015 09:41 PM
48 12