1 Month Later -Happy With iPhone 6s?

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I was on / am on the fence about upgrading to the 6s. (I currently have a 6)

I think I'm going to go for it & upgrade & wanted to hear from those who've jumped from a 6 to the 6s.

A month in (if you received it at launch) are you happy with choice?

Many times the threads list issues about the phone (and it's understandable, it's a forum :), however thought I'd post to get opinions :)

Thank you!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Love it. Seriously the best phone I've ever owned. 3D Touch is a great upgrade. I wasn't sure I was going to use it much but now I can't live without it.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I didn't plan on getting myself a 6s, I had a 128gb 6plus. I replaced my wife's iPhone 6, giving that one to my grandmother. When her rose gold 6s came in the mail, I messed around with it . After setting hers up and doing stuff on it and then going back to my 6 plus, I noticed a very big difference. Now I roll with the space grey iPhone 6s. It is very fast and smooth.You will not be disappointed.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't impressed by the new features of the 6S or by the demos at the keynote, so I opted for a Note 5 instead. I absolutely loved the Note, but I ended up being forced to buy a 6S anyway because of the Note lacking a way to force on to 3G and while I was bummed about it at first, I couldn't be happier now. The features of the 6S on paper really don't do it justice, it's something that you have to experience to fully appreciate. Saying it's the best iPhone ever doesn't mean much because being the latest iPhone, it should be the best. However, I'd say it's the best phone ever created. It's really incredible, and it absolutely screams. It proves that specs mean nothing, it's all about optimization; because my dual-core 6S with 2GBs of RAM is significantly faster than my octa-core Note 5 with 4GBs of RAM. I've never seen any device load a webpage as fast as the 6S does, including my MacBook Pro. Seriously. It's insane.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Went from a 6 to a 6S and no regrets. I really like the upgrade. Haven't used 3D touch so much, don't really understand this function (yet anyway). There is a difference in speed between 6 and 6S and I really love the new speed in touch I'd, it's superfast. It's like I am using a iPhone without a lockscreen, it's great.

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes I came from Android, Note 4 that I had for 8 mos from a IPhone 5s so for me it was a perfect upgrade I could not be happier!!much more to this story about using a note 4 for a few months but we will leave that for another day!I am enjoying this beautiful and amazing phone!!

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I went from a 6 to a Note 5 to the 6s and this is absolutely the best of the bunch. 3D Touch has already become a daily use for me and the app library on iOS destroys Android.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Love it. Wasn't going to upgrade from my iP6 but went ahead anyway. Noticeably quicker. I haven't used the 3d Touch much yet but I find myself using it more each day. For the way I use it it seems that the battery is lasting longer at least as long if not a bit more than my iP6.

moontune

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I am new here finally decided to switch from Blackberry to the 6S and it was the best move I have made. I find it is absolutely superior in every way.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm gonna wait I have the iPhone 6 Plus right now but with sprint they letting me upgrade now but I'm gonna hold of and wait for iPhone 7 ushaly the s models aren't that big of an upgrade...

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I am new here finally decided to switch from Blackberry to the 6S and it was the best move I have made. I find it is absolutely superior in every way.

Welcome to iMore, moontune! Enjoy the site & your new iPhone 6s!

I was a BlackBerry guy for years, but with the demise of the "legacy" devices I loved...I found myself switching back & forth between the newer BB devices and the iPhone. I was totally flaky, torn between my loyalty to BB, and the draw of a device that was obviously superior in almost every aspect. The iPhone is a tremendous device.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I went from a 6 plus to the 6s and I am glad I made the move. 3D Touch is great and only going to get better. It's one of those features that you don't appreciate until you have it. Now I wouldn't want to go without it. I notice some improvement in the camera, but it was already very good on the 6. I'm not a professional photographer. I take pictures of my kids most of the time. If you can afford the upgrade then go for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro