Wallet from lockscreen trouble?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues getting wallet to pull up on the lock screen with the double click? I checked to make sure I had it enabled. Then I thought the ID was recognizing too quickly but even double clicking with an unregistered finger won't pull it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It may sound weird but have you tried rebooting your device?
It found out it resolved a LOT of issues =P

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It may sound weird but have you tried rebooting your device?
It found out it resolved a LOT of issues =P

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
I actually have the instructions for performing a hard reset programmed into my phone in keyboard text replacement so I don't have to keep typing it.:laughing:

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues getting wallet to pull up on the lock screen with the double click? I checked to make sure I had it enabled. Then I thought the ID was recognizing too quickly but even double clicking with an unregistered finger won't pull it up.

Hello! For me bringing up Wallet from the lockscreen has been finicky at best. I really appreciate the responsiveness of the new Touch ID sensor but I think it's actually too responsive and makes reading anything on my lockscreen nearly impossible. Many have suggested using a finger that isn't programmed into Touch ID so the phone doesn't unlock. To me it's just awkward.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello! For me bringing up Wallet from the lockscreen has been finicky at best. I really appreciate the responsiveness of the new Touch ID sensor but I think it's actually too responsive and makes reading anything on my lockscreen nearly impossible. Many have suggested using a finger that isn't programmed into Touch ID so the phone doesn't unlock. To me it's just awkward.

The non registered finger thing didn't even work for me lol

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The non registered finger thing didn't even work for me lol

It sometimes works for me. If I'm being honest, I usually just unlock my phone and go to the Wallet app from the homescreen. To me it's actually easier.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Unlock your phone with the standby button and then a double press and your good to go.
The problem is the double press for Wallet needs to be done while the phone is locked. Even if you wake your phone up with the standby button, it's still difficult to double tap the home button to bring up Wallet without unlocking the phone and going to the homescreen instead.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the double click myself. Just be dedicated and hit it twice quickly and you are good to go.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the double click myself. Just be dedicated and hit it twice quickly and you are good to go.

You must be a ninja with your home button because I cannot seem to outrun mine

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't work for me. Hasn't since around the time the 6s was released, so I'm wondering if it's an iOS 9 issue.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues. I just use the part of my thumb that's not registered & it works every time.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox