Which iPhone 6s color should I get?

I

iMore Question

Which Iphone 6s Colour???

I am so indescisive and i know maybe asking more people will complicate things however, i just bought the iphone 6s in rose gold. Un opened so i can return. Lots of my girlfriends have said i should get the rose gold of course. I do like it , i just do wonder whether its not as elegant and i may get sick of it?? I liked the space grey too. That seems to be becoming more popular even with girls. I just wonder whether if its just a bit more of a guy colour ( Not sexist at all i just feel if a guy gets an iphone, MOST would get space grey ) . Basically is the rose gold elegant and should i just stick with it or?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Which Iphone 6s Colour???

To be honest, it's what makes you happy and not what others think. I have the Space Grey 6s Plus but was really thinking about getting the rose gold. They both are really good looking phones.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Chose a color that makes YOU and only YOU happy, Stick with it and that takes care of that.

roger_c

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I will say that for me, I would rather have a dark bezel around my screen, than a white one as the white color can distract me while watching movies or playing games. As a guy, I do actually like gold and silver iPhones, just not the white fronts. I guess I like the more stealthy look lol. Do what you think is best for you, as you're gonna be paying the bill for it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Usually your first choice is the correct one. I say ENJOY your new Rose Gold iPhone, if you get tired of the color, you can always put a case on it.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I wanted regular gold so bad I could taste it. In the end I went with white so it would match the rest of my Apple gear (a pair of Macs and an iPad Air) Glad I made this decision.

Might be tempted to go gold if they do gold cases for all their devices

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site

My opinion means nothing...just like everybody else's, but since I wear dress clothes practically every day of the week, I have always chosen space gray simply because to me it looks a little less casual than the silver or gold model. On the darker color as well, the bezel & screen seem to blend seamlessly and give the phone a sleeker look.

Bottom line though...buy what makes you happy. You're the one you should please.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Get what you want/like, not what others think you'll like. I ended up with rose gold and I'm not even a pink kind of gal. I just decided to try it and am glad I did.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Same here.This set up to ME, looks and screams PROFESSIONALISM....just MY .02 cents...SMILE

Seeing your setup with the space grey iPhone & black Apple case made me go purchase the white Apple leather. I see why u like this case so much lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

They're all beautiful and elegant devices. You picked the rose gold for a reason. Just stick with it!

rendermario

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I always had the space gray but i think you should get what you want, don't worry about other people, in the other hand i've seen people thinking a lot about this issue, then they buy a case and never see the iphone original color