AT&T confirmation email, will it ship out on schedule?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
AT&T confirmation email

I ordered my iPhone 6s, rose gold, 128G thru AT&T on October 13th, and given Oct 20 - 27 as estimated shipping dates. I received a confirmation email today saying they have received my order and will be shipping as soon as possible, still showing the Oct 20 - 27 estimated dates. When I looked at my order thru AT&T it says back ordered, but still showing the Oct 20 - 27 dates.....does that mean so far it should ship out on schedule? Thanks!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: AT&T confirmation email

I think it means that they currently are backordered hence why you have these dates.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Carriers do as good as job as possible to estimate shipping dates but it all comes down to how quickly Apple can manufacture devices and distribute them to the carriers. I know waiting is a bummer. Have you checked the stock at any of your local AT&T stores, Apple Stores, Best Buys, etc.?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Carriers do as good as job as possible to estimate shipping dates but it all comes down to how quickly Apple can manufacture devices and distribute them to the carriers. I know waiting is a bummer. Have you checked the stock at any of your local AT&T stores, Apple Stores, Best Buys, etc.?

Yes, I know the demand is high right now....I didn't think waiting just a little over a week would be a big deal. :) The availability of the 128G models, (regular 6s rose gold), were closer dates than the 64G, which were out in November. If the dates stay the same as they are now I'm good. I thought they would be further out than they are. Thanks!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I know the demand is high right now....I didn't think waiting just a little over a week would be a big deal. :) The availability of the 128G models, (regular 6s rose gold), were closer dates than the 64G, which were out in November. If the dates stay the same as they are now I'm good. I thought they would be further out than they are. Thanks!

Well you are much more patient than I am! I think that Apple did a pretty good job anticipating demand this time around. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods