Stock. I haven't met a 3rd party that I like.
    10-15-2015 01:00 PM
    I want to use Swiftkey but had gotten used to the "trackpad" 3D Touch feature of the 6S stock keyboard and unfortunately Swiftkey hasn't updated in order to take advantage of that feature. I still enjoy Swiftkey more though & hopefully their implementation will continue to get better.
    10-15-2015 01:39 PM
    Nintype is without a doubt the fastest keyboard I have used. Its two handed swiping which may take a little bit of time to get use to for some people but holy crap its blazing fast. Took me not even a day to love it back on the iPhone 5s (was a jailbreak tweak).

The app is rather robust and many uses requested a dummed down version of it, the developer said its a good possibility.
    10-15-2015 02:21 PM
    I try to love swift key but keep going default

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-15-2015 06:50 PM
    Tried Swiftkey before upgrading my phone. I love the fact that it can handle multiple language that use latin-based alphabets. I use two.
    But I returned to the stock now. The 3rd party keyboard works well, but I just can't handle the delay until the keyboard shows up and ready to use.

To be fair, the stock keyboard also have delay when I'm switching to 9-key Japanese input. But the delay is better than when switching between SwiftKey and stock keyboard.

Stock keyboard here.
    Stock iPhone, stock car, stock radio, stock tires & rims... oh hey did I mention I like things stock
    How about Stock Traders ?
    Last edited by rluka; 10-15-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    10-15-2015 08:46 PM
    I use stock 99% of the time but I also use fleksy for the right side placement to make one handed typing easier on the plus and the built in gif keyboard.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-16-2015 12:53 AM
    A free keyboard?
    How do they make money?

Hrmn...
    They have full access to your keyboard to watch what you type.
    They have access to your Gmail.

What could possibly go wrong?
    10-16-2015 08:47 AM
    Stock keyboard.
    10-16-2015 10:51 AM
    A free keyboard?
    How do they make money?

Hrmn...

Depends on which one, but SwiftKey wasn't free before. They did make tons of money, so now they just make money from theme keyboards you can buy. Read their private privacy, they don't have access to your gmail, and if they did they would be in big trouble from the British government and Apple.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    10-16-2015 11:16 AM
    A free keyboard?
    How do they make money?

Hrmn...

For a year now the 3rd party keyboards have had thousands of users with not one privacy complaint. These developers don't operate that way any more than the apps that "see" your photos or use your microphone. I have no problem trusting them whatsoever. I like what they offer. Apple wouldn't allow them if there were issues.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-16-2015 11:43 AM
    When I was on Android I swore by SwiftKey and thought I would be doing the same when I came back to iOS a few years ago and they began allowing 3rd party keyboards; I was wrong. I was never really able to jump on board with 3rd party keyboards, mainly because there was no easy access to the dictation button. Within the last couple of months, I decided to ditch the stock keyboard and give up easy dictation access because I really liked the editing capabilities of both Fleksy and Next. Then came the 6s Plus. When I upgraded on opening day and discovered the trackpad capabilities, I ditched all 3rd party keyboards since I no longer have any need for them. I have easy access to the dictation button and I can easily go to any spot that I want to within a dialogue box with the trackpad. It's going to take A LOT for a 3rd party keyboard to get me to move at this point (although, I still do like the appearance of Fleksy and Next more than I do that of stock).
    10-16-2015 02:51 PM
    I just switched from Android, and figured I'd be using Swiftkey on my 6S Plus, but as others have mentioned, the new 3D touch trackpad is too good to pass up. I can type very quickly/accurately on the stock keyboard, so I'll probably just stick with that!
    10-16-2015 04:20 PM
    Is there a 4 line keyboard with the top line in numbers?
    10-16-2015 07:13 PM
    When I was on Android I swore by SwiftKey and thought I would be doing the same when I came back to iOS a few years ago and they began allowing 3rd party keyboards; I was wrong. I was never really able to jump on board with 3rd party keyboards, mainly because there was no easy access to the dictation button. Within the last couple of months, I decided to ditch the stock keyboard and give up easy dictation access because I really liked the editing capabilities of both Fleksy and Next. Then came the 6s Plus. When I upgraded on opening day and discovered the trackpad capabilities, I ditched all 3rd party keyboards since I no longer have any need for them. I have easy access to the dictation button and I can easily go to any spot that I want to within a dialogue box with the trackpad. It's going to take A LOT for a 3rd party keyboard to get me to move at this point (although, I still do like the appearance of Fleksy and Next more than I do that of stock).
    Just so you know, lack of the dictation mic on 3rd party keyboards is a restriction by Apple. I know SwiftKey woukd love to include it on their keyboard.
    10-16-2015 09:59 PM
    They don't access anything. No more than all the apps you give permission to access your photos. That's a bunch of crock.
    Exactly

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    10-16-2015 10:12 PM
    I have been using the stock keyboard. Tried Swiftkey and Flesky but they are not as good on iOS as they are on Android. So stock keyboard for me. I like it but do not like it in landscape mode which blows because I use that often for text email etc.
    11-09-2015 11:27 AM
    I went back and tried swiftkey last week (again). I like the keyboard itself but was super annoyed that it didn't pop in every situation. If I choose a keyboard, I want it to pop everywhere a keyboard pops. I got the stock keyboard in various places (like messages or email) and swiftkey in other places. It annoyed me enough after awhile that I just deleted it. Stock works great anyway.
    11-09-2015 12:20 PM
    I went back and tried swiftkey last week (again). I like the keyboard itself but was super annoyed that it didn't pop in every situation. If I choose a keyboard, I want it to pop everywhere a keyboard pops. I got the stock keyboard in various places (like messages or email) and swiftkey in other places. It annoyed me enough after awhile that I just deleted it. Stock works great anyway.
    I deleted the stock keyboard in Settings. That stops a lot of it going back to stock. Apple does that. It still goes to stock for passwords. But not messages and email. I use 2 keyboards. SwiftKey and KuaiBoard. I also deleted the stock emoji keyboard. KuaiBoard is extremely versatile and helpful.
    11-09-2015 09:36 PM
    I deleted the stock keyboard in Settings. That stops a lot of it going back to stock. Apple does that. It still goes to stock for passwords. But not messages and email. I use 2 keyboards. SwiftKey and KuaiBoard. I also deleted the stock emoji keyboard. KuaiBoard is extremely versatile and helpful.
    I deleted the stock keyboard as well and still had it pop up in email and messages. Really weird. I rebooted and everything. Not sure what was up, but it was enough for me to just delete swiftkey.
    11-10-2015 01:39 PM
    I deleted the stock keyboard as well and still had it pop up in email and messages. Really weird. I rebooted and everything. Not sure what was up, but it was enough for me to just delete swiftkey.
    OK. Mine doesn't do that. Odd.
    11-10-2015 01:45 PM
    I use the Saturday Night Live keyboard, almost exclusively. You can only get it by installing the Saturday Night Live app.
    11-10-2015 09:30 PM
    I use the stock one. I love love love swiftkey but Apple doesn't allow a Siri talk to text button so I stay on the regular stock keyboard
    11-16-2015 09:44 PM
    is there a way to put the 5th row with numerical keys on stock keyboard without jailbreak?! or any alternative?
    12-09-2015 11:57 AM
    Loving the SwiftKey Christmas keyboard.
    12-17-2015 12:21 PM
    Stock all the way everyday. Love Swiftkey on Android, but not liking it as much on iOS.
    12-17-2015 10:30 PM
129 ... 23456