I've had my note 5 since October. The sale from best buy was really pushing me to the 6s but I think the note 5 has spoiled me.

The screen is amazing as is the camera. I was worried about the whole imessage/group text fiasco, but you can get your contacts to get WhatsApp (if they don't already have it).
    If only convincing my iOS friends to use WhatsApp was that easy. Lol Thankfully I'm back on iOS which makes it a nonissue
    02-13-2016 09:37 PM
    If only convincing my iOS friends to use WhatsApp was that easy. Lol Thankfully I'm back on iOS which makes it a nonissue
    I guess it's a ymmv kind of thing then.
    02-13-2016 09:37 PM
    I've had my note 5 since October. The sale from best buy was really pushing me to the 6s but I think the note 5 has spoiled me.

The screen is amazing as is the camera. I was worried about the whole imessage/group text fiasco, but you can get your contacts to get WhatsApp (if they don't already have it).
    I feel the same way. I bought a 6S and a 6S+ in December and the Note 5 a week ago. The Note 5 is now my main phone.

The display is simply amazing. As for the camera, I wanted to take a closeup of a water bottle. The 6S+ had trouble focusing that close but the Note 5 did the job and the picture looks amazing.

I still prefer the iPhone as far as the music app goes and always will. I will continue buying iPhones and the new Note each and every year.
    MooMooPrincess and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-15-2016 10:13 AM
    I've decided, that after many back & forths....to just give in and own the top 2 flagships. So I now have an iPhone 6s Plus and a Note 5. Best of both worlds. One I use for work (iPhone) the other for personal use on my personal line. I'm extremely happy!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-21-2016 05:03 PM
29 12