Have any of you noticed that when you ask Siri to remind you about an email or text message on a specific day at a specific time that it doesn't work?Siri - remind me about this-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1444411031.153897.jpg If you ask to be reminded today or tomorrow at a given time it will work. If it is anything other than today or tomorrow it doesn't appear to. See attached.

Anyone else seeing this?
    10-09-2015 01:17 PM
    Have any of you noticed that when you ask Siri to remind you about an email or text message on a specific day at a specific time that it doesn't work?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1444411031.153897.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	94366 If you ask to be reminded today or tomorrow at a given time it will work. If it is anything other than today or tomorrow it doesn't appear to. See attached.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Siri and I don't get along well. She doesn't understand me. I don't use her for much other than very basic stuff.

We don't get along.
    10-09-2015 03:09 PM
    Siri and I don't get along well. She doesn't understand me. I don't use her for much other than very basic stuff.

We don't get along.
    Do you think going to a counsellor together might help you both?
    10-09-2015 03:45 PM
    Do you think going to a counsellor together might help you both?
    Ha!!! some relationships are beyond repair!!!

But seriously, Siri has never worked well for me.
    10-09-2015 04:17 PM
    Tomorrow works. Monday's don't smh. Good catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-09-2015 04:48 PM
    I've been trying to get this feature to work properly as well
    10-09-2015 04:53 PM
    Ha!!! some relationships are beyond repair!!!

But seriously, Siri has never worked well for me.
    Same. She didn't like me much. Not sure why . Maybe I mumble too much? Idk.
    10-09-2015 06:13 PM
    You gotta make sure you say "on Monday" for it to work. "On" is the key word you need to use.

10-09-2015 06:18 PM
    You gotta make sure you say "on Monday" for it to work. "On" is the key word you need to use.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...10df923854.jpg

What you are referring to is not what my post is about. If you read from the beginning it is about the new functionality in iOS 9 to be reminded about an email or text message. When you are reminded and tap on it the email or text message then opens. That works for today or tomorrow but ffor a specific day it does not. If you asked to be reminded of it in 72 hours it works, but if you ask to be reminded about it on Monday or Tuesday at a specific time it does not.

What I'm getting at is whether this is a bug or if it just has not been built into the functionality.
    10-10-2015 03:29 AM
    What you are referring to is not what my post is about. If you read from the beginning it is about the new functionality in iOS 9 to be reminded about an email or text message. When you are reminded and tap on it the email or text message then opens. That works for today or tomorrow but ffor a specific day it does not. If you asked to be reminded of it in 72 hours it works, but if you ask to be reminded about it on Monday or Tuesday at a specific time it does not.

What I'm getting at is whether this is a bug or if it just has not been built into the functionality.
    Ok I see what you were talking about. I have it a shot myself and it works fine. I think the problem is that you guys are not specific with your wording. You guys are saying "remind me of this" when you should be saying "remind me of this text or email".

10-10-2015 11:33 AM
    Ok I see what you were talking about. I have it a shot myself and it works fine. I think the problem is that you guys are not specific with your wording. You guys are saying "remind me of this" when you should be saying "remind me of this text or email".

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...6b13cd0054.jpg

Well done!! That fixed it!! Thanks for that.
    10-10-2015 02:37 PM
    Sometimes its the simplest things that can set Siri in a different direction. Thanks for the assistance with this post. Iwoodland
    10-11-2015 05:54 AM