I switched to Silver 64G.

W1ck3D86

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I dont understand why they not bring all the colors in black and white front. I would love to see a silver back and a black front or rose gold back and a black front. Would be awesome.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
First time silver and white iPhone owner here since the 4. I've had black ever since. I'm loving the silver. Makes me wonder I haven't tried white sooner. It's just 'clean'.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
First time silver and white iPhone owner here since the 4. I've had black ever since. I'm loving the silver. Makes me wonder I haven't tried white sooner. It's just 'clean'.

This. I think the black faceplate looks great, but it's just a fingerprint magnet. The white hides that pretty well.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I dont understand why they not bring all the colors in black and white front. I would love to see a silver back and a black front or rose gold back and a black front. Would be awesome.

Having more combinations would increase production costs. Not to mention, a space grey iPhone with a white face would be ugly .

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
One thing I love about knowing what you want first time is you enjoy the device without any doubt in your mind on what people say or think.
I'm so in-love with my rose gold.

Sent from my iPhone 6S plus in Rose Gold using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not only was the "joke" not funny, but in poor taste.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

With a bit of transphobia thrown in for good measure.

One thing I love about knowing what you want first time is you enjoy the device without any doubt in your mind on what people say or think.
I'm so in-love with my rose gold.

Sent from my iPhone 6S plus in Rose Gold using Tapatalk

It takes a real man with confidence to rock a Rose Gold iPhone. If I liked the color, I'd buy one in a second. But I went with Silver as they unfortunately don't make electric blue.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If they ever made a blue like they did on iPod touch models or if they ever did a product red, I'd change from my space gray... Probably. Though I'd think the product red would look the most stunning with black bezel. The blue, probably would look better with white...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ��

Absolutely, I'd even pay extra for Product Red or blue. I would also potentially buy the same color that the iPhone 6C came in if that was the only shade that they offered, but it's definitely not my favorite. It's a pastel blue and I really prefer cobalt or electric blue, just something a bit more striking.

cknorthpole

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I've ordered a space gray 6s plus this time around. I had the gold 6 plus last time around but i do prefer the black front. Would like a more darker gray on the back though, like the new ipod nano

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got my rose gold and I'm still on the fence whether I should go with the silver. My ip6 is in space grey so I wanted to switch up and try something new.idk ... Im kinda over this color

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
good thing you didn't get Rose Gold. you'd probably feel like Cait Jen

i have the 64 gb silver as well :)

Wow, that was...tacky.

Anyway, OP, I feel ya. Last year when the 6Plus was announced, I ordered it in space grey because I wanted a change (all my iDevices are white - white iPod touch, white iPhone 4, white iPad Air, white iPhone 5 white/gold 5S...)

Three months later I gave it to my hubby and ordered a white/gold 6Plus because I hated the black. I'm a white iPhone kinda girl.

Now I have the rose gold and I love it but I'll never order a black iPhone again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I like the silver but for me I don't like seeing the screen edges on the phone, with space grey it all blends in very well. Plus bright cases (orange, lime green and yellow) tend to look better with black

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Are iPhones with white faces the most popular? As many know I do a lot of Craigslist business and I declare it's hard to find an iPhone that isn't Space Grey!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Are iPhones with white faces the most popular? As many know I do a lot of Craigslist business and I declare it's hard to find an iPhone that isn't Space Grey!

I would say that space grey is probably the most popular single color but I doubt it outsells silver, gold and rose gold combined.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I would say that space grey is probably the most popular single color but I doubt it outsells silver, gold and rose gold combined.

I like the white face because it's almost impossible to see link that sometimes accumulates between your screen/screen protector and case but I can't find a second hand one for anything. Oh well. Guess people hold onto those colors for some reason

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel white