I just noticed for some reason, when i force touch my messages app the suggestions are gone and it only has the options to compose a new text from the force touch menu pop up. any idea how to get the e=suggestions back?
    10-06-2015 02:53 PM
    HankAZ just posted this in another thread.

I just heard Rene talk about how Apple populates the "who" on the Messages peek. He said that Apple uses an algorithm to determine things like your most recent text participants, your location and even time of day. The example that he used was that you always text your spouse at a specific time, Apple tries to make sure that if you peek on the Messages app at that time, that you spouse is in the list. Similarly, if you tend to text a friend from the local coffee shop in the afternoon, that it tries to make that person available when those factors are back in play.

Sounds like pretty advanced stuff, and brings Arthur C Clark's 3rd law to mind: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
    10-06-2015 03:08 PM
    HankAZ just posted this in another thread.
    Clever Apple! Why let us choose who shows up when they can simply read our minds? 🏻

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-06-2015 03:10 PM
    I thought I read that with iOS 9 and the 6S (+) that the software was going to remember our most used events or operations and bring them to the "front" for easier and quicker operation of our devices.
    10-06-2015 04:40 PM
    I thought I read that with iOS 9 and the 6S (+) that the software was going to remember our most used events or operations and bring them to the "front" for easier and quicker operation of our devices.
    It does. Siri suggestions on the new spotlight search (swipe all the way to the left on the home screen).

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-06-2015 06:20 PM