ohhhh nononononono.....I won't switch back to the smaller size.

I'm barely five feet tall and I've got super small hands and little Vienna sausage fingers and I can handle this phone with no problem at all. I picked up my 6 to package it up and send it out to a family member and it felt TINY. LOVE the screen real estate.

The camera is excellent, the battery life is OUTRAGEOUS. I'm in. Only wish I'd done it last year.
    10-05-2015 07:41 AM
    I haven't really noticed a difference. When I went from my 6 Plus to the regular 6, it seemed the same to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I went from a 6 plus to a 6s than back to a 6s plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 08:23 AM
    I went with the 6s this time. I had the 6 Plus and before that the Note 4, Note 3 and Note 2 along with a long list of other phones. I have always liked having the extra screen real estate. Then I sold my 6 Plus to prepare to buy the 6s Plus. I used a 5s for a while and really appreciated having a phone small enough to truly use one handed. Yes, I could use those other phones I listed with one hand when I needed to. I could fit them all in my pocket and so on, but I just really liked having a more comfortable phone to use. I am certainly not going to say that I will never go back to a big phone. I think the 6s Plus is great. My wife loves her 6 Plus and won't go back to a smaller phone. For now, I am really liking my 6s. I plan to wait to see what the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus bring. I am hoping for a smaller form factor on the Plus with the same 5.5 inch screen.
    10-05-2015 02:58 PM
    Ooooo they HAVE GOT to have the 5.5 screen!!!! Can't imagine not having a 7 Plus!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    cwbcpa likes this.
    10-05-2015 07:18 PM
    Ooooo they HAVE GOT to have the 5.5 screen!!!! Can't imagine not having a 7 Plus!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    I'm sure the 5.5 screen isn't going anywhere. I think they will find a way to make the body smaller though. It will be interesting to see how they do it though if they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:15 PM
    I just went and traded my 64gb 6+ for a 64gb 6S. I couldn't take skateboarding anymore with the larger device.
    10-06-2015 08:29 PM
    I might end up doing the opposite actually. Might go from 6s SG for a 6s+ RG.
    Just did the same. Returned my 6S and waiting (very, very impatiently) for my 6S + to ship.

Sent from my  iPhone 5C using Tapatalk
    10-07-2015 04:37 PM
    How did you do that? Are there just iPhones in stock where you live? I had to watch the apple availability every morning at 8am to see if something came available till I found one I wanted and I haven't found a plus in stock. I live in Austin so I know there is a high demand right now.
    10-07-2015 06:06 PM
    I met several people who have purchased both models! then they don't have to decide and use the one that they need to they current circumstance.
    10-07-2015 07:09 PM
    How did you do that? Are there just iPhones in stock where you live? I had to watch the apple availability every morning at 8am to see if something came available till I found one I wanted and I haven't found a plus in stock. I live in Austin so I know there is a high demand right now.
    I live in Midland, TX. Nearest Apple Store to me is El Paso, I think. I return shipped my 6S within the 14 day window and ordered a 6S + from Apple Store app and originally showed delivery date of Oct 27 - Nov 2. Was so impatient that I ended up buying the one I wanted on Swappa for $20 more than from Apple. It'll be here Monday.

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    10-07-2015 09:09 PM
    I just went to the 6S, Silver 64 GB.

I want to like the 6S+ because of the screen, OIS, and excellent battery life. I really do. And it's a great phone.

BUT, the size of the 6S is just right for me. It fits much better in my suit pockets than the 6S+ did, and it's just not as noticeable when it's in the shorts and/or jean pockets. Of great importance for me is that it doesn't feel like I have a brick on my arm when I'm running or lifting at the gym. That's key for me, and something I never really got used to (had the 6 Plus for nearly a year as well).

The battery life is ok, and I'm always near a charger, either at my desk or in my car, so it's not really a worry for me. I don't really notice any difference in the pictures between the 6S and 6S+, but that's just me. It's perfect for quick photos of my kids, etc. If I need great performance, I grab my mirrorless.

I miss the screen for quick YouTube videos and brief Netflix sessions, but for any heavy gaming or binge watching, I grab my iPad Air 2.
    Remember when I said this? Yeah.

Just picked up a 6S+ and returned my 6S. I'm a spec ***** and I really missed the battery life. My phone died while out with my kids yesterday and I had no charger handy. That did it. Never happened in an entire year with the 6+.

(I guess it's back to running and working out with a brick on my arm.)

I'm embarrassed by myself.
    10-11-2015 06:50 PM
    Remember when I said this? Yeah.

Just picked up a 6S+ and returned my 6S. I'm a spec ***** and I really missed the battery life. My phone died while out with my kids yesterday and I had no charger handy. That did it. Never happened in an entire year with the 6+.

(I guess it's back to running and working out with a brick on my arm.)

I'm embarrassed by myself.
    Lol.
    10-11-2015 07:23 PM
    The 6S silver drains the battery fast!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    10-12-2015 01:47 AM
    I bought the 64 GB silver iPhone 6S Plus on Friday and will be returning it on Monday. I compared it, side by side, to my 64 GB silver iPhone 6 Plus, and the battery life on the 6S Plus was an atrocity! Ironically, I have the allegedly slower Samsung chip in my 6 Plus and the allegedly faster TSMC chip in the 6S Plus. So much for the chip comparison. I think this Chipgate thing is all a bunch of total nonsense. Not impressed with 3D Touch, and Live Photos only worked half of the time. Finally, I don't believe the color of the iPhone has anything to do with battery life or performance. Save your time and money. The upgrade to the 6S Plus isn't worth it!
    10-12-2015 05:56 AM
    The larger of the two Verizon stores in my city had three 6S Pluses in stock when I bought my 6S; a Silver 128GB, a Space Gray 128GB, and a Space Gray 16GB. The smaller store had no Pluses and one 6S (I believe they said it was a Gold 128GB). So you might want to try your local carrier stores as well because while they don't get the inventory that the Apple Stores do, they also don't have the traffic of an Apple Store.
    knotsure likes this.
    10-12-2015 01:00 PM
    Never
    10-14-2015 05:03 AM
    I did. I have big hands so handling it wasn't the issue. Couldn't get the damn phone in my pocket comfortably. Also Very heavy. Love the 6S with 128gb of int-storage. Perfect size with plenty of power. Just wish IOS 9.0.2 would get a solid update. Very buggy to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-17-2015 07:23 PM
    It's interesting how many had a 6 Plus, then opted for a 6s for portability, and then couldn't get used to the smaller screen and traded it in for the 6s Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-17-2015 08:55 PM
    I came from the 6plus. And I will be sticking with my 6S. I like the size a lot.
    10-17-2015 09:22 PM
    I have totally swapped back to the 6s...I really found the plus just too darn big for me.
    10-18-2015 02:31 PM
    I am probably the most indecisive person here.
    I had the 6+ from last year.
    Purchased the 6s on launch. After two days, decided on ordering the 6s+. I got the 6s+ after a two week play with the 6s and thought it was just to big to use.
    I then decided to stick with the 6s. After giving the 6s+ a fair chance for the last two days. I think I am going to stick with the 6s+.
    10-18-2015 08:14 PM
    6s is perfect for me as a phone. If I want to use something bigger, I'll break out my tablet.
    10-18-2015 09:52 PM
    For 6s from the start the plus is bigger than my g4
    10-19-2015 01:51 AM
    I am probably the most indecisive person here.
    I had the 6+ from last year.
    Purchased the 6s on launch. After two days, decided on ordering the 6s+. I got the 6s+ after a two week play with the 6s and thought it was just to big to use.
    I then decided to stick with the 6s. After giving the 6s+ a fair chance for the last two days. I think I am going to stick with the 6s+.
    I dont know I am pretty indecisive also. I bought a 6s Plus and returned it. Mine had issues though shutting off on its own and the rotation getting stuck, where as my wife 6s Plus is perfect. Anyway. Instead of getting another one I purchased a Note 5. Well I am already tired of the Note after a week so I ordered a 6s. After having the Note 5, 6s Plus and 6 Plus I will try something smaller. Time will see if I keep the smaller 6s or go back to the Plus.

Im sure I will switch....I have issues lol...
    nikkisharif, Wildo6882 and TLD1 like this.
    10-19-2015 05:46 AM
    I have totally swapped back to the 6s...I really found the plus just too darn big for me.
    Got my iP6s+ yesterday...and I'm already on the fence again. YES it's bigger. YES it's heavier. YES it's more bulky carrying it in the pocket of dress slacks. YES one-handed use is greatly hindered. YES the screen is amazing! YES it's cool.

No...I haven't decided what to do yet.

YES I'm glad I have 13-days left to make up my mind.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-20-2015 10:30 AM
62 123