Let's Hear the Drop Stories

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I know some of you have probably already managed to drop your new device. Some of you have probably already managed to brutalize them or send them on a swim in the toilet.

Let's hear the stories? From the ones where you dodged a bullet to ruined your day.

I dropped mine 5 days after I got it. I'm a no case advocate so it was a traumatic experience. My white and silver 6S slipped out of my pocket exiting my car (no idea how this happened) and to the concrete floor of a parking garage. Yikes. Fortunately my screen didn't shatter, but a couple corners took some damage as well as a teeeeny tiny dent in the front glass on a corner.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Not yet!
(I dropped a phone once in my life anyway) and if it ever happen, it is pretty well protected =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Just dropped mine at Best Buy smh. I stopped to pick up a car charger & I had my phone in my hand & I snagged it against my shorts & it landed on its back. I have a spigen neo hybrid on. So it's all good luckily.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Gadgetry

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't really had this one long enough to drop it but it is a bit slippery in the hand. I have a case due to be delivered tomorrow so hopefully that'll help with any potential drops.

I became very conscientious after I had a phone fly out of my pocket into the flushed toilet at home. It survived, but barely...

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I was getting in the car yesterday, I had a whole bunch of legal sized envelopes in my hand, and as I opened the car door it just slipped behind my arm and plop! I have the CaseMate Naked Tough Case though so all is well. But that was the highest I've ever dropped my phone from

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Last Saturday (the day after I got my 6s Plus) my gf fumbled it off a night stand and it dropped between the stand and the bed. She felt TERRIBLE. I had my leather Apple case on it but I didn't have a screen protector on it yet. Luckily it was just fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods