Ordering my 64gb rose gold iphone tonight! Should have it in 2 to 5 days
    Sweet!! You're going to love it!

The Lannisters send their regards
    Meka Mac likes this.
    10-08-2015 04:35 AM
    It didn't come Friday, should be here tomorrow...getting soooo impatient lol
    10-11-2015 07:58 PM
    So I got my iPhone tonight. I am absolutely loving it. Going to take a while to get used to the size coming from the s5 but right now that's the only thing I'm a little iffy about.

Keyboard is going fine, got my apps on here and have it somewhat set up the way I want it.

Quick question, I'm looking for a long lighting cord, anyone good ones you know off?
    10-12-2015 10:16 PM
    So I got my iPhone tonight. I am absolutely loving it. Going to take a while to get used to the size coming from the s5 but right now that's the only thing I'm a little iffy about.

Keyboard is going fine, got my apps on here and have it somewhat set up the way I want it.

Quick question, I'm looking for a long lighting cord, anyone good ones you know off?
    I buy Anker lightning cables from Amazon.
    10-12-2015 10:44 PM
    I had a 5, and now have a 6S...I'm sticking with apple this time, but they are lacking in several areas that android has already nailed down, especially in the alarm clock, led, widgets, and nfc arenas. That said, the fingerprint recognition is way faster, and the way apps use ram is much better.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Gtech21 likes this.
    10-12-2015 11:11 PM

Apple sells a 2 meter (close to 6 feet) cord. I always get Apple cords because they charge properly and come with apples one year warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-13-2015 07:29 AM
    That is definitely a reason to switch back if it is important to you and easier for you to use everyday.

Now after I say that is that the only thing that makes you want to take it back after leaving android?
    As someone who has the S6 edge and had had two replacements so far, I urge you to at least look into a different Android phone...

I have been a diehard Android user since the Galaxy S2. (I've owned iPhone 4 & 4S also) and I cannot wait until November when I can Jump to the iPhone 6s!

This edge has been nothing but trouble for me. The first one completely bricked (no, I didn't root it) and I had to have Samsung replace it. The second one had the annoying purple spot camera defect and I had to have Samsung replace it. This third one is currently giving me hell with lag, stutters, freezing and seems like it's on its way to bribing again.... I'm getting very frustrated.

Unfortunately, my friend has the regular S6 and she has the exact same issue, minus the camera spots. She's been through 2 replacements as well.

Personally, the edge screen just seems like a gimmick to me, I've had the phone since release and I've tried finding a way to make it useful but it just isn't.

It's obviously your choice, but please, at least consider a different Android phone.
    10-13-2015 08:13 AM
    Just be sure to get an Apple cord, or one certified as compatible. There's this bizarre problem with using non-standard chargers (and cords maybe?) where your iPhone might start tapping things all by itself ("ghost tapping"). I know, sounds crazy, but it happened to me - took me weeks to Google around and figure out what was causing it.

Probably more a problem with a non-standard charger than the cord though.
    10-13-2015 10:45 AM
    As someone who has the S6 edge and had had two replacements so far, I urge you to at least look into a different Android phone...

I have been a diehard Android user since the Galaxy S2. (I've owned iPhone 4 & 4S also) and I cannot wait until November when I can Jump to the iPhone 6s!

This edge has been nothing but trouble for me. The first one completely bricked (no, I didn't root it) and I had to have Samsung replace it. The second one had the annoying purple spot camera defect and I had to have Samsung replace it. This third one is currently giving me hell with lag, stutters, freezing and seems like it's on its way to bribing again.... I'm getting very frustrated.

Unfortunately, my friend has the regular S6 and she has the exact same issue, minus the camera spots. She's been through 2 replacements as well.

Personally, the edge screen just seems like a gimmick to me, I've had the phone since release and I've tried finding a way to make it useful but it just isn't.

It's obviously your choice, but please, at least consider a different Android phone.
    Kinda confused because I really have no idea what you are talking about lol. I never have the S6 edge, I had the s5 and those problems that you said you had I had none of them. The one time I got a replacement s5 was when I had a tiny crack in the screen, smaller then a quarter and they replaced it.

I was honestly to a point just sick of the android layout. Wanted a change, if I like it, which I do, I will keep it, if I don't I'll take it back and use my s5 again.

But in all I didn't really have problems with my s5 other then the occasional freeze and it only being 16gb and it being full.
    10-13-2015 02:23 PM
    Just be sure to get an Apple cord, or one certified as compatible. There's this bizarre problem with using non-standard chargers (and cords maybe?) where your iPhone might start tapping things all by itself ("ghost tapping"). I know, sounds crazy, but it happened to me - took me weeks to Google around and figure out what was causing it.

Probably more a problem with a non-standard charger than the cord though.
    You think the ankler one will be okay? I have been using one for a couple months on my ipad with no problems but if not I'll cancel my amazon order and go get some from best buy or apple store.
    10-13-2015 02:26 PM
    Kinda confused because I really have no idea what you are talking about lol. I never have the S6 edge, I had the s5 and those problems that you said you had I had none of them. The one time I got a replacement s5 was when I had a tiny crack in the screen, smaller then a quarter and they replaced it.

I was honestly to a point just sick of the android layout. Wanted a change, if I like it, which I do, I will keep it, if I don't I'll take it back and use my s5 again.

But in all I didn't really have problems with my s5 other then the occasional freeze and it only being 16gb and it being full.
    not sure why this posted here.... this was a response for a post in a completely different thread. wasn't meant for you, Meka Mac
    10-15-2015 12:28 PM
    not sure why this posted here.... this was a response for a post in a completely different thread. wasn't meant for you, Meka Mac
    Oh ok thanks for clearing it up lol
    10-16-2015 06:28 PM
62 123