Love the 6s,,,,HATE THE BATTERY LIFE !!!!!!,,,,, any fixes ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
No, you are not an Apple shill or fan boy or drink Kool Aid. You are someone who buys a device that doesn't work for his lifestyle, is too thin yet bought it knowing full well the dimensions, like to hear yourself talk, and choose to not use a mophie juice pack that you bought for no apparent reason with no intent to use it.

Perfectly clear.

Let me go now and spend 800 bucks on a Note 5 and then go to Android Central to complain to the high heavens the fact that it hasn't got an SD slot or a user replaceable battery and a smaller battery than last year.....nonsense? Yup. But that's EXACTLY what you have done. Because you like to hear yourself talk and you like the attention.

And this is actually a very interesting exercise.

The forum is full of apple fanboys and shills.....obviously this thread is full of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol there's no outlets in class that's near me because I don't feel like sitting all the way in the back?

Oh that's right....there are outlets available but you CHOOSE not to use them so that you can complain about their unavailability....

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The forum is full of apple fanboys and shills.....obviously this thread is full of them

This thread is full of Apple users who enjoy their devices and therefore they use them. Go figure.

You, on the other hand, are in this thread trying to convince us that you have no access at all to electrical outlets in the whole of NYC for 19 hours everyday....yet you post a screenshot where you obviously charged during those 19 hours and readily admit to choosing not to use outlets that are available to you in school....odd, eh? why???

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
This thread is full of Apple users who enjoy their devices and therefore they use them. Go figure.

You, on the other hand, are in this thread trying to convince us that you have no access at all to electrical outlets in the whole of NYC for 19 hours everyday....yet you post a screenshot where you obviously charged during those 19 hours and readily admit to choosing not to use outlets that are available to you in school....odd, eh? why???

Because school is more important then my phone? And I usually don't go to school early so I rarely charge my phone there. Sorry I don't drink the apple Kool aid

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No there is no outlets on Subway platforms

there are outlets available in school but you choose not to sit near them, which is what we were just discussing, and your reason why you were able to charge up at 9 pm because you were in school early and presumably suddenly able to charge at 9 pm on a one off...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Because school is more important then my phone? And I usually don't go to school early so I rarely charge my phone there. Sorry I don't drink the apple Kool aid

True, school is hugely more important than the phone. Agree there.

Does not negate the fact that the outlet was available and is available and it's a personal choice not to use it.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
True, school is hugely more important than the phone. Agree there.

Does not negate the fact that the outlet was available and is available and it's a personal choice not to use it.

School > charging phone or is that to difficult for you to understand. Outlets ain't in the front so how you going to charge a device?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
School > charging phone or is that to difficult for you to understand. Outlets ain't in the front so how you going to charge a device?

What is seemingly incomprehensible for you is that you are making personal choices then complaining about those choices. THAT is the hypocrisy of your posts.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK Apple Fangirl? Don't need to put gender on fanboy but whatever

Nope. Try again. I'm multiplatform. I buy devices I want and I use them. And each has something I love otherwise I don't buy them. Even the Quasimodo, which has an amazing keyboard.

I *PREFER* Apple. But I buy the ones I want based on the specs. Reason I didn't get a Note 5.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
What is seemingly incomprehensible for you is that you are making personal choices then complaining about those choices. THAT is the hypocrisy of your posts.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

So I should worry about my phone being charged then worry about school? Ummmm ok

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Nope. Try again. I'm multiplatform. I buy devices I want and I use them. And each has something I love otherwise I don't buy them. Even the Quasimodo, which has an amazing keyboard.

I *PREFER* Apple. But I buy the ones I want based on the specs. Reason I didn't get a Note 5.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

You're still a fanboy/Fangirl or whatever....typical biased "opinion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro