Love the 6s,,,,HATE THE BATTERY LIFE !!!!!!,,,,, any fixes ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have YET to see ANY subway system with no outlet.
DC, NY, SF, LA. ALL have them in the columns or near the entrances. I SEE people plugged in. ALL. THE. TIME.

So you ONLY go to ONE restaurant in the whole of the Big Apple?!! REALLY?!?? In ANY given block in ANY of the boroughs there are NUMEROUS restaurants. The OPTION to visit another exists. You CHOOSE not to take it.

EVERY OFFICE BUILDING LOBBY has outlets. Duck into one and plug in if needed.

So....what is your agenda???

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

LOL I never see any outlets at any station and as I said I'll take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

I can also take pictures of these imaginary people standing near imaginary outlets for you as well. Grand Central and Penn have them but I'm not talking about Amtrak......the MTA subway system
Taking LIRR or metro north ( umm light rail I guess they are considered) would be expensive to take anywhere in the city on a daily basis

And as far as restaurants as I said the only one that has publicly available outlets is shake shack and even then I don't go there often since what I eat there is severely limited considering they sell fried foods and burgers....., diners? Any of the ones I usually go to don't have any outlets. I can again take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

Office buildings? I don't live near any nor really near them unless it's after their closed or on the weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Come on. Be done with it. In the city of NY there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, lobbies, stations to plug in.

Your premise that there isn't any way to plug in while in ANY NY borough is ridiculous.

And as far as nonsense, HOW can you take a picture of something that you claim doesn't exist???? More drama.

So....WHAT is your agenda????

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
There are apps for that.
d7ca1d7db10c027724cbfe0f4a0410b6.jpg

Gadgetry

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The worst battery life I've seen in a phone was my Galaxy S5...unless I wanted to use it in greyscale mode (LOL). The one day I've spent with my iPhone 6S is way better but 1 day is pretty limited experience. I work for an IT company and we've got vendors bringing in these little portable battery charging devices that I'm going to start carrying with me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
LOL I never see any outlets at any station and as I said I'll take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

I can also take pictures of these imaginary people standing near imaginary outlets for you as well. Grand Central and Penn have them but I'm not talking about Amtrak......the MTA subway system
Taking LIRR or metro north ( umm light rail I guess they are considered) would be expensive to take anywhere in the city on a daily basis

And as far as restaurants as I said the only one that has publicly available outlets is shake shack and even then I don't go there often since what I eat there is severely limited considering they sell fried foods and burgers....., diners? Any of the ones I usually go to don't have any outlets. I can again take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

Office buildings? I don't live near any nor really near them unless it's after their closed or on the weekend

You beat all I've ever seen. In New York City, you can't find a place to plug in your phone? LOL. You're not even looking. You just like to argue. What you say is ridiculous!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Because there is outlets around and about in NYC? I can take pics of these imaginary outlets all outside in NYC if you want. I work during weekends and have no outlets there nor do I at school unless I want to sit at the back of the class.

Apple wants to make these phones thinner rather then give adequate battery life. I mean it's seemingly fine for Apple to give a smaller battery but if Samsung does with its Note 5 we go down their throats about it? Makes perfect sense right there. The iPhone 6s should have at least a 2,000 mah battery and the 6s plus should have a 3,000 mah battery. The battery on the plus is adequate enough for my taste but I rather have a slightly thicker phone with a bigger battery....

First you're saying you didn't want a case because it'll make the phone bulkier, now you're saying you want a bigger battery if it makes the phone bulkier.

Are you sure that you are not just going around in circles here with your opinions to keep up this charade?

You've complained about or argued about everything. Even about minor scratches on metal (Over at AC) you swear wasn't done by you even though your phone was admittedly in your pocket...

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My phone has gone from 230AM to 9PM without any issues. In another instance, the phone went from 8AM to 1230AM, again with no issues. I live in the NYC area and I too end up in places without the ease of charging. Now, it's not necessarily because I can't but rather because I don't care to or need to. But when I'm in class I could just plug it into an outlet nearby and be fine. After all, class is to listen and work, not be on the phone. So that right there would net me anywhere between 60-120 minutes of charging. When I go to work (which is in an Elementary School) I could do the same thing. I don't really use my phone at work so I could leave it in the office or a nearby outlet charging. So to say that there is no way to charge a phone because of a busy life is kind of absurd. I can attest to the fact that NYC subways have outlets. They aren't in your face, but they are there and if you look for just a few seconds you'll find them. Also, to say that some coffee shops are for hipsters is not only irrelevant to the topic but doesn't say much about you as a person. I don't know about you but I don't go into coffee shops to worry about the people around me. I go in to have a cup of coffee, do some work, and/or chat with a friend. Not only that but in a city like NY, being surrounded by "hipsters" is not a bad thing considering that a few miles out into the boroughs you'd be in some sketchy areas that you'd think twice about going into a coffee shop in the first place. We all live busy lives but MY busy and the actual term OF a busy life implies that it's busy and I have little to no time to be on my phone in the first place. I only get to go on my phone in-between my busy-life doings and that applies to anyone else who lives a REAL busy life. So in the end, I call bs to your complaints and boil it down to you just being a troll. It seems you have a habit of doing it, so I can say that with the utmost certainty.

Also, your grammar and spelling sucks. You should throw in some English 101 classes into that "busy life" of yours. Another option is just go to the bulky, 9000mAh battery phones you praise so much. Choice is yours and no one is forcing you to have an iPhone.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
So I'm having odd issues now weird cus all this talk about battery. I was in hospital yesterday for surgery I used my what they call them power banks or something lil things charge up then plug phone in when needed. Well afterwards I had nurse plug my phone in wall before leaving had 3 1/2 hour long car ride and it plugged in 62% unplugged was 62% was in charge for two hours. Thought that's odd we were leaving and my dad had me get map quest going online to help way out of city ( gives live car view as u drive) and all sudden with data on battery said 96%. Now last night went bed at 2:30 woke up at 8 battery was 100% since charged it. Woke up was at 85% went back sleep for while down 80% I was wondering anyone had any advice ? Maybe was bad update didn't have this problem till 9.0.2 update I don't think battery should decrease 20% well I'm asleep. Thinking about backing everything up do full restore after draining battery almost all way down complete before do that restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a heavy user at all, but I would say I'm a heavy moderate user and I can go the entire day on 1 charge, do not read into any of these people complaining about battery life on the 6s, even if I was a heavy user I would still get a full charge out of the day as it stands now when I put it back on the charger at night I've got 60% left and that's at 11:15pm at night I could go hours more. If you can't see that's a very decent battery, don't know what to show/tell you.

The four days I had the 6S, while the battery life was terrible to what I was used to witb the 6 Plus, I never, not once, had to plug it in throughout the day. Someone j. This thread whose name may rhyme with frozentazer is exaggerating for the sake of arguing.

With my 6 plus, i never charged overnight and I'd get 26-30 hours with 8-9 hours use and be at 40%ish. With the 6S I was getting 22 hours with 4-5 usage and be at 15-20ish. Had I not been used to the Plus it would have been more than impressive (as it was I was still impressed) but I kept the 6SPlus and sold the 6S.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Because there is outlets around and about in NYC? I can take pics of these imaginary outlets all outside in NYC if you want. I work during weekends and have no outlets there nor do I at school unless I want to sit at the back of the class.

Apple wants to make these phones thinner rather then give adequate battery life. I mean it's seemingly fine for Apple to give a smaller battery but if Samsung does with its Note 5 we go down their throats about it? Makes perfect sense right there. The iPhone 6s should have at least a 2,000 mah battery and the 6s plus should have a 3,000 mah battery. The battery on the plus is adequate enough for my taste but I rather have a slightly thicker phone with a bigger battery....

Then buy a god damn battery pack.

Jesus.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
My wifes 5 c goes 2 days with moderate use. My 6 goes all day with heavy use and still has 30-40 percent after going from 4 am to 9-10 pm. Crying over nothing.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Amen!!

Well I mean really.

I have a multi port 7500mah thin pack that fits in my wallet. There's no excuse other than he whines to hear his own whine. I've never seen someone so averse to doing something reasonable.

Incidentally I've yet to use that battery pack.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I mean really.

I have a multi port 7500mah thin pack that fits in my wallet. There's no excuse other than he whines to hear his own whine. I've never seen someone so averse to doing something reasonable.

Incidentally I've yet to use that battery pack.

I seriously need to buy myself a battery pack. I just sometimes carry too many devices, one might be forgotten in the charging routine. LOL

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen