Earth hasn't got water on it. Here are pictures to prove it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    10-09-2015 07:33 AM
    First point - Battery Iphone 6s is the median maximum. If for some of you it is good, okay. But for several people and specialized sites battery is a weak point of the phone.
    Reviews for use in real life (not script) shows that iPhone 6s battery is similar to the Galaxy s6 which is another phone criticized for its battery.

Second point - The iPhone screen time is not real. If you turn off the screen with applications running in the background, the IOS will compute screen time even if the screen estaja off. So do not feel proud that you can 10 hours of screen time on your iphone 6s of 4.7 "this is not real use! This will never happen. Not Z3 compact Sony or Motorola Droid can close this time.

ps. Battery iphone 6 Plus is good.
    Second point - Apple has never claimed "screen on" time. They battery stats on the phone clearly state "battery usage". And I would say that this is real use. When my phone is doing things in the background (such as fetching my mail), it's because I've told it to do so and those things are legitimate battery usage. Other examples of "screen off but battery usage" time: playing music, on a phone call with the screen off, fetching my RSS feeds that I set up for background access.
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-09-2015 07:35 AM
    It's 10:15 PM in that last pic and you're at 98%. What's the problem again??

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    cwbcpa likes this.
    10-09-2015 07:50 AM
    Earth hasn't got water on it. Here are pictures to prove it. https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...c80b5977aa.jpg
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...80649244a6.jpg

LOL that's proof? I've shown you the platform with these so called outlets...where are they? Idk because they aren't any. I can take pictures of other stations invisible outlets for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-09-2015 07:52 AM

Because my phone was off? I have a cellular iPad and basically everybody I know has an iPhone I usually use my iPad most of the time on my way to school and way back*. I generally don't use my tablet to take photos since taking photos with a tablet is dumb.

* I bought the 5GB data plan promo for 5 months with T-mobile and need to start using it

10-09-2015 07:54 AM
    LOL that's proof? I've shown you the platform with these so called outlets...where are they? Idk because they aren't any. I can take pictures of other stations invisible outlets for you

I've taken two pictures to prove there is no water on Earth. You've taken six or so pictures of a particular location to say there are no outlets in NY subways.

Both are equally ludicrous.

I could take pictures of only Hondas. Then I could say that in the US there are NO Toyotas.

Ludicrous.

iwoodland likes this.
    10-09-2015 07:58 AM
    Because my phone was off? I have a cellular iPad and basically everybody I know has an iPhone I usually use my iPad most of the time on my way to school and way back*. I generally don't use my tablet to take photos since taking photos with a tablet is dumb.

* I bought the 5GB data plan promo for 5 months with T-mobile and need to start using it

Wait. You can't carry an iPad in your pocket. But you can carry an iPad. And not an iPhone in a mophie.

Oh dear me.....

jayk82 likes this.
    10-09-2015 08:00 AM

Wait. At 10:00 pm the iPad is at 98% with no access to an outlet since 9:00 am when his day began.

What is the discharge rate of an iPad?????

10-09-2015 08:02 AM
    There are apps for finding outlets. Did you miss this the first time I posted it?

10-09-2015 08:04 AM
    I've taken two pictures to prove there is no water on Earth. You've taken six or so pictures of a particular location to say there are no outlets in NY subways.

Both are equally ludicrous.

I could take pictures of only Hondas. Then I could say that in the US there are NO Toyotas.

Ludicrous.

Because there is about 100 + stations and I happened to be in that one at the moment. I can take pictures of every one and show you there isn't any outlets on platforms but that just would be a waste of time. I live here unlike you and there is zero outlets on the platforms. In Manhattan* there might be one or two stations but that is very far from the norm.

* NYC consists more then just Manhattan....

10-09-2015 08:11 AM
    LOL unlike you I have proof. There is no outlets on Sunday way platforms. I take the subway everyday unlike you

Wrong. I take the subway every day that I go into the office.

Unlike you I don't claim to live with absolutely no access to electrical outlets for nineteen hours a day.

And *if* I did, I'd manage my battery OR get a mophie. Which you've already got. But choose not to use. So a student blows 80 bucks on a mophie and then doesn't use it. Brilliant.

10-09-2015 08:11 AM
    Wait. You can't carry an iPad in your pocket. But you can carry an iPad. And not an iPhone in a mophie.

Oh dear me.....

Because I have a backpack? For school? I don't when I go to work or anything else?

10-09-2015 08:12 AM
    Wrong. I take the subway every day that I go into the office.

Unlike you I don't claim to live with absolutely no access to electrical outlets for nineteen hours a day.

And *if* I did, I'd manage my battery OR get a mophie. Which you've already got. But choose not to use. So a student blows 80 bucks on a mophie and then doesn't use it. Brilliant.

Sure you do....

I wasted $80 bucks for a case that doesn't fit in my jeans pockets and I don't even wear skinny jeans but regular ones

10-09-2015 08:12 AM
    Because there is about 100 + stations and I happened to be in that one at the moment. I can take pictures of every one and show you there isn't any outlets on platforms but that just would be a waste of time. I live here unlike you and there is zero outlets on the platforms. In Manhattan* there might be one or two stations but that is very far from the norm.

* NYC consists more then just Manhattan....

No!!!!! REALLY?!??!! So when I go to Queens and the Bronx I'm not in Manhattan?!!!? I NEVER knew that!!!!

10-09-2015 08:13 AM

Subway. Tuesday. I take the Subway when I go into the office.

10-09-2015 08:14 AM
    No!!!!! REALLY?!??!! So when I go to Queens and the Bronx I'm not in Manhattan?!!!? I NEVER knew that!!!!

So Brooklyn ain't part of the city then? Or Staten island for that matter?

10-09-2015 08:14 AM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...468266b8b5.jpg

Subway. Tuesday. I take the Subway when I go into the office.

That's Washington DC I believe and 2 different subway systems.....

10-09-2015 08:15 AM
    Sure you do....

I wasted $80 bucks for a case that doesn't fit in my jeans pockets and I don't even wear skinny jeans but regular ones

So....why buy accessories for a phone you don't like which you knew was thin?

Wait but you complain it's thin.

Can you put your iPad in your pocket????? Where do you carry your iPad?????

10-09-2015 08:17 AM
    That's Washington DC I believe and 2 different subway systems.....

You're brilliant. I work in DC. Therefore I take the DC subway. You called into question whether I take the subway when I said I manage my battery life if I need to.

When I'm in NY, whichever borough, I take the subway from the Battery to midtown. Or from Midtown to our Queens office or wherever else. Or take the Long Island train into that office there.

Same thing in SF when I go there. Or whatever other city where the subway is easily accessible. In other cities like LA I drive. Or take the train.

So don't call into question my travels. I've hit every state in this country, for work, except for Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas. And I *always* prepare for the trip and I have *NEVER* run out of battery for either my work phones OR my personal phones OR my iPad OR my laptops.

That's why I call your whole premise absolutely insane.

jayk82 likes this.
    10-09-2015 08:24 AM
    So Brooklyn ain't part of the city then? Or Staten island for that matter?

WHO SAID THAT?!??! I simply don't go into Brooklyn or Staten because we don't have an office there.....

Oh dear Lord....

10-09-2015 08:26 AM
    You're brilliant. I work in DC. Therefore I take the DC subway. You called into question whether I take the subway when I said I manage my battery life if I need to.

When I'm in NY, whichever borough, I take the subway from the Battery to midtown. Or from Midtown to our Queens office or wherever else. Or take the Long Island train into that office there.

Same thing in SF when I go there. Or whatever other city where the subway is easily accessible. In other cities like LA I drive. Or take the train.

So don't call into question my travels. I've hit every state in this country, for work, except for Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas. And I *always* prepare for the trip and I have *NEVER* run out of battery for either my work phones OR my personal phones OR my iPad OR my laptops.

That's why I call your whole premise absolutely insane.

No I questioned you being in NYC subway system not Washington DC one. I couldn't care less about theirs. I also couldn't care less about Boston's, Baltimore ( wouldn't call it a "system"), LA, SF and etc. I don't take those so idc. The nyc system is the only relevant one I'm talking about and they don't have outlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-09-2015 08:33 AM
    So....why buy accessories for a phone you don't like which you knew was thin?

Wait but you complain it's thin.

Can you put your iPad in your pocket????? Where do you carry your iPad?????

So I don't like this phone? If I didn't I would go back to Android but I couldn't care less for it. Battery life is even worse and don't wanna deal with Android crap

Went from 98% from whenever time I took that photo to 63% with no usage in between really until now

10-09-2015 08:35 AM
    No I questioned you being in NYC subway system not Washington DC one. I couldn't care less about theirs. I also couldn't care less about Boston's, Baltimore ( wouldn't call it a "system"), LA, SF and etc. I don't take those so idc. The nyc system is the only relevant one I'm talking about and they don't have outlets

I routinely take the subway from Varick street when I'm in Manhattan. Our office is near there. I like to have lunch at the Jazzys' that's in the corner near the office. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn that's near the Battery, but I generally stay in midtown. Satisfied that I've been in Manhattan and that I've taken the subway there??? LOL!!!!
    10-09-2015 08:38 AM
    I routinely take the subway from Varick street when I'm in Manhattan. Our office is near there. I like to have lunch at the Jazzys' that's in the corner near the office. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn that's near the Battery, but I generally stay in midtown. Satisfied that I've been in Manhattan and that I've taken the subway there??? LOL!!!!
    Cool? I live here and take it every day of the week? There isn't any outlets on the platforms

10-09-2015 08:39 AM
    Cool? I live here and take it every day of the week? There isn't any outlets on the platforms

Come on. That is ludicrous.

By the way, it's near the time when you should be leaving to go on your nineteen hour day. Is your phone charged up for your foray into the electricless jungle that is the most cosmopolitan city in the world????
    jayk82 and iwoodland like this.
    10-09-2015 08:43 AM
231 ... 678910