I'm talking about 05-1 inch thicker not mophie sized thicker...which I already do own one but hardly use it since it's charge is also so slow being a 1 amp charger.

I choose to pay attention in class vs being in the back of it and can't see the board to charge my phone. I also rather not waste my time in Starbucks solely to charge my phone specially when it's packed.

And I never said anybody here slams the note 5....just go read any review of it or first impression of the phone.... The note 4 had a 3300 mah battery and the note 5 has a 3000 mah battery. People slammed Samsung for that move yet Apple dies the same thing and it's seemingly fine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If (and I haven't read any reviews of the Note) it has a material affect on battery life, then it could be an issue and should be discussed. If it has no affect on battery life, then maybe not. Apple's battery changes have no material affect on battery life and therefore don't really warrant discussion. And if people want to "slam" Samsung for a real or imaginary offenseI feel not the slightest bit sorry for them. The press is always taking minor and and even non-existent iPhone faults and making them into the latest "-gate" scandal.
    10-03-2015 08:22 AM
    Because there is outlets around and about in NYC? I can take pics of these imaginary outlets all outside in NYC if you want. I work during weekends and have no outlets there nor do I at school unless I want to sit at the back of the class.

Apple wants to make these phones thinner rather then give adequate battery life. I mean it's seemingly fine for Apple to give a smaller battery but if Samsung does with its Note 5 we go down their throats about it? Makes perfect sense right there. The iPhone 6s should have at least a 2,000 mah battery and the 6s plus should have a 3,000 mah battery. The battery on the plus is adequate enough for my taste but I rather have a slightly thicker phone with a bigger battery....

I go to NY regularly.

Cafes, train station columns, restaurants, office buildings. Really?!??! I have NO PROBLEM finding outlets when I travel in and out of NY. Even the Acela trains have outlets. I found outlets outside the Long Island stations that I used for my work laptop. So STOP with the OMG-NY-HAS-NO-OUTLETS nonsense. You may live there but I go there all the time and travel in and out to Penn and then on to offices in the other boroughs like Brooklyn and Queens and even out to Long Island.

Come on. Quit the dramatic drama.

Oh so now we bring in the fact that you want to sit in the back of the class. So you choose to sit where there are no outlets. Because trust me, there are outlets in schools.

And by the way I care not one iota about the size of the battery of the Note 5, I passed on it because it hasn't got a user replaceable battery and FOR ME that is a step down.

ADEQUATE is a relative term. My idea of adequate is a phone that carries me through an entire work day. Which the iPhone 6 did. And if it didn't I would buy a battery pack.

So honestly these are your hypothetical attention seeking fantastical constructs to again complain about Apple products.

Here is a novel idea....if it doesn't work for you DO NOT BUY IT. JUST like I did not buy the Note 5. JUST like I won't buy a BlackBerry Privy. JUST like I passed on the Moto offerings. JUST like I passed on the SGS6. Because I don't want them.

What would be ridiculous is for me to plunk down 800 bucks on the Note 5 KNOWING the specs KNOWING they wouldn't work for me then spend time on the Note 5 forum bemoaning the specs that I already KNEW yet bought the phone anyway.

So....point blank....WHAT is your agenda. Here is my theory.....you like to stir pots. You like the sound of your own voice. You feel that you know better than anyone else about every little subject. You feel an imperative to look down your nose and appear superior to those who gather to discuss something they love by demeaning it.

So.....point blank. What is your agenda.

And Darrick and John.....please forgive my bluntness. But *ENOUGH* of this dramatic drama Joan Crawford drama queen nonsense.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    10-03-2015 08:24 AM
    I go to NY regularly.

Cafes, train station columns, restaurants, office buildings. Really?!??! I have NO PROBLEM finding outlets when I travel in and out of NY. Even the Acela trains have outlets. I found outlets outside the Long Island stations that I used for my work laptop. So STOP with the OMG-NY-HAS-NO-OUTLETS nonsense. You may live there but I go there all the time and travel in and out to Penn and then on to offices in the other boroughs like Brooklyn and Queens and even out to Long Island.

Come on. Quit the dramatic drama.

Oh so now we bring in the fact that you want to sit in the back of the class. So you choose to sit where there are no outlets. Because trust me, there are outlets in schools.

And by the way I care not one iota about the size of the battery of the Note 5, I passed on it because it hasn't got a user replaceable battery and FOR ME that is a step down.

ADEQUATE is a relative term. My idea of adequate is a phone that carries me through an entire work day. Which the iPhone 6 did. And if it didn't I would buy a battery pack.

So honestly these are your hypothetical attention seeking fantastical constructs to again complain about Apple products.

Here is a novel idea....if it doesn't work for you DO NOT BUY IT. JUST like I did not buy the Note 5. JUST like I won't buy a BlackBerry Privy. JUST like I passed on the Moto offerings. JUST like I passed on the SGS6. Because I don't want them.

What would be ridiculous is for me to plunk down 800 bucks on the Note 5 KNOWING the specs KNOWING they wouldn't work for me then spend time on the Note 5 forum bemoaning the specs that I already KNEW yet bought the phone anyway.

So....point blank....WHAT is your agenda. Here is my theory.....you like to stir pots. You like the sound of your own voice. You feel that you know better than anyone else about every little subject. You feel an imperative to look down your nose and appear superior to those who gather to discuss something they love by demeaning it.

So.....point blank. What is your agenda.

And Darrick and John.....please forgive my bluntness. But *ENOUGH* of this dramatic drama Joan Crawford drama queen nonsense.

Cafes? Have like 2 and their for hipsters so I don't go there, Starbucks? Closest one is like 15 blocks away from where I live and about 60 from where I work. Subway stations? They have none in Brooklyn. Restaurants once again no restaurant I go to have any publicly available outlets. Office buildings? None publicly available that I've seen nor do I spend my time near them anyways

Apple forsakes battery life for the sake of being thinner. If they added 0.5 inches for a bigger battery would people even care? Doubt it

10-03-2015 08:29 AM
    Cafes? Have like 2 and their for hipsters so I don't go there, Starbucks? Closest one is like 15 blocks away from where I live and about 60 from where I work. Subway stations? They have none in Brooklyn. Restaurants once again no restaurant I go to have any publicly available outlets. Office buildings? None publicly available that I've seen nor do I spend my time near them anyways

So you CHOOSE to avoid places with outlets because you don't like hipsters. YOUR CHOICE to avoid outlets.

Starbucks is 15 blocks away, one Mwteo stop way from your house.....two available sources of outlets.

NO SUBWAY STATIONS IN BROOKLYN.??!

Again you CHOOSE not to visit restaurants with outlets because I KNOW they are there because I USE THEM.

Office buildings??? EVERY. SINGLE. LOBBY.

SO....WHAT is your agenda?????

10-03-2015 08:38 AM
    So you CHOOSE to avoid places with outlets because you don't like hipsters. YOUR CHOICE to avoid outlets.

Starbucks is 15 blocks away, one Mwteo stop way from your house.....two available sources of outlets.

NO SUBWAY STATIONS IN BROOKLYN.??!
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...7db7010604.jpg

Again you CHOOSE not to visit restaurants with outlets because I KNOW they are there because I USE THEM.

Office buildings??? EVERY. SINGLE. LOBBY.

SO....WHAT is your agenda?????

No subway stops with outlets....I can take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you if you want. And the restaurants I go with the exception of shake shack doesn't have outlets.

And as for office buildings I'm never in one to tell you

10-03-2015 08:41 AM
    What tips? Don't need any nor asked for any

Really? Hmm.. Maybe you forgot what you title says. You should read it again =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 08:43 AM
    Really? Hmm.. Maybe you forgot what you title says. You should read it again =)

My title?

10-03-2015 08:44 AM
    No subway stops with outlets....I can take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you if you want. And the restaurants I go with the exception of shake shack doesn't have outlets.

And as for office buildings I'm never in one to tell you

I have YET to see ANY subway system with no outlet.
    DC, NY, SF, LA. ALL have them in the columns or near the entrances. I SEE people plugged in. ALL. THE. TIME.

So you ONLY go to ONE restaurant in the whole of the Big Apple?!! REALLY?!?? In ANY given block in ANY of the boroughs there are NUMEROUS restaurants. The OPTION to visit another exists. You CHOOSE not to take it.

EVERY OFFICE BUILDING LOBBY has outlets. Duck into one and plug in if needed.

So....what is your agenda???

TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-03-2015 08:48 AM
    My title?

Oh, sorry! My bad. I thought you were the original poster. Nevermind that, then =P

10-03-2015 08:48 AM
    I have YET to see ANY subway system with no outlet.
    DC, NY, SF, LA. ALL have them in the columns or near the entrances. I SEE people plugged in. ALL. THE. TIME.

So you ONLY go to ONE restaurant in the whole of the Big Apple?!! REALLY?!?? In ANY given block in ANY of the boroughs there are NUMEROUS restaurants. The OPTION to visit another exists. You CHOOSE not to take it.

EVERY OFFICE BUILDING LOBBY has outlets. Duck into one and plug in if needed.

So....what is your agenda???

LOL I never see any outlets at any station and as I said I'll take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

I can also take pictures of these imaginary people standing near imaginary outlets for you as well. Grand Central and Penn have them but I'm not talking about Amtrak......the MTA subway system
    Taking LIRR or metro north ( umm light rail I guess they are considered) would be expensive to take anywhere in the city on a daily basis

And as far as restaurants as I said the only one that has publicly available outlets is shake shack and even then I don't go there often since what I eat there is severely limited considering they sell fried foods and burgers....., diners? Any of the ones I usually go to don't have any outlets. I can again take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

Office buildings? I don't live near any nor really near them unless it's after their closed or on the weekend

10-03-2015 08:52 AM
    Come on. Be done with it. In the city of NY there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, lobbies, stations to plug in.

Your premise that there isn't any way to plug in while in ANY NY borough is ridiculous.

And as far as nonsense, HOW can you take a picture of something that you claim doesn't exist???? More drama.

So....WHAT is your agenda????

TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-03-2015 09:09 AM
    So because you never see any outlets at any station means that there is not any at all?

10-03-2015 09:11 AM
    Public charging stations offered through AT&T.
    https://foursquare.com/p/att/1185278...tations-in-nyc

TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-03-2015 09:20 AM
    http://inhabitat.com/nyc/nycs-first-...n-bridge-park/

I'm SURE there are phone charging capabilities there.

10-03-2015 09:23 AM
    Free phone charging public stations.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...he-city-2012-4

10-03-2015 09:29 AM
    There are apps for that.

10-03-2015 09:32 AM
    The worst battery life I've seen in a phone was my Galaxy S5...unless I wanted to use it in greyscale mode (LOL). The one day I've spent with my iPhone 6S is way better but 1 day is pretty limited experience. I work for an IT company and we've got vendors bringing in these little portable battery charging devices that I'm going to start carrying with me.
    10-03-2015 09:46 AM
    LOL I never see any outlets at any station and as I said I'll take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

I can also take pictures of these imaginary people standing near imaginary outlets for you as well. Grand Central and Penn have them but I'm not talking about Amtrak......the MTA subway system
    Taking LIRR or metro north ( umm light rail I guess they are considered) would be expensive to take anywhere in the city on a daily basis

And as far as restaurants as I said the only one that has publicly available outlets is shake shack and even then I don't go there often since what I eat there is severely limited considering they sell fried foods and burgers....., diners? Any of the ones I usually go to don't have any outlets. I can again take pictures of these imaginary outlets for you.

Office buildings? I don't live near any nor really near them unless it's after their closed or on the weekend

You beat all I've ever seen. In New York City, you can't find a place to plug in your phone? LOL. You're not even looking. You just like to argue. What you say is ridiculous!
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    10-03-2015 09:47 AM
    Ever heard of a power bank?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 09:48 AM
    Because there is outlets around and about in NYC? I can take pics of these imaginary outlets all outside in NYC if you want. I work during weekends and have no outlets there nor do I at school unless I want to sit at the back of the class.

Apple wants to make these phones thinner rather then give adequate battery life. I mean it's seemingly fine for Apple to give a smaller battery but if Samsung does with its Note 5 we go down their throats about it? Makes perfect sense right there. The iPhone 6s should have at least a 2,000 mah battery and the 6s plus should have a 3,000 mah battery. The battery on the plus is adequate enough for my taste but I rather have a slightly thicker phone with a bigger battery....

First you're saying you didn't want a case because it'll make the phone bulkier, now you're saying you want a bigger battery if it makes the phone bulkier.

Are you sure that you are not just going around in circles here with your opinions to keep up this charade?

You've complained about or argued about everything. Even about minor scratches on metal (Over at AC) you swear wasn't done by you even though your phone was admittedly in your pocket...

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.
    DarkKnight08 and qbnkelt like this.
    10-03-2015 10:30 AM
    My phone has gone from 230AM to 9PM without any issues. In another instance, the phone went from 8AM to 1230AM, again with no issues. I live in the NYC area and I too end up in places without the ease of charging. Now, it's not necessarily because I can't but rather because I don't care to or need to. But when I'm in class I could just plug it into an outlet nearby and be fine. After all, class is to listen and work, not be on the phone. So that right there would net me anywhere between 60-120 minutes of charging. When I go to work (which is in an Elementary School) I could do the same thing. I don't really use my phone at work so I could leave it in the office or a nearby outlet charging. So to say that there is no way to charge a phone because of a busy life is kind of absurd. I can attest to the fact that NYC subways have outlets. They aren't in your face, but they are there and if you look for just a few seconds you'll find them. Also, to say that some coffee shops are for hipsters is not only irrelevant to the topic but doesn't say much about you as a person. I don't know about you but I don't go into coffee shops to worry about the people around me. I go in to have a cup of coffee, do some work, and/or chat with a friend. Not only that but in a city like NY, being surrounded by "hipsters" is not a bad thing considering that a few miles out into the boroughs you'd be in some sketchy areas that you'd think twice about going into a coffee shop in the first place. We all live busy lives but MY busy and the actual term OF a busy life implies that it's busy and I have little to no time to be on my phone in the first place. I only get to go on my phone in-between my busy-life doings and that applies to anyone else who lives a REAL busy life. So in the end, I call bs to your complaints and boil it down to you just being a troll. It seems you have a habit of doing it, so I can say that with the utmost certainty.

Also, your grammar and spelling sucks. You should throw in some English 101 classes into that "busy life" of yours. Another option is just go to the bulky, 9000mAh battery phones you praise so much. Choice is yours and no one is forcing you to have an iPhone.
    EricandSuebee and qbnkelt like this.
    10-03-2015 10:43 AM
    So I'm having odd issues now weird cus all this talk about battery. I was in hospital yesterday for surgery I used my what they call them power banks or something lil things charge up then plug phone in when needed. Well afterwards I had nurse plug my phone in wall before leaving had 3 1/2 hour long car ride and it plugged in 62% unplugged was 62% was in charge for two hours. Thought that's odd we were leaving and my dad had me get map quest going online to help way out of city ( gives live car view as u drive) and all sudden with data on battery said 96%. Now last night went bed at 2:30 woke up at 8 battery was 100% since charged it. Woke up was at 85% went back sleep for while down 80% I was wondering anyone had any advice ? Maybe was bad update didn't have this problem till 9.0.2 update I don't think battery should decrease 20% well I'm asleep. Thinking about backing everything up do full restore after draining battery almost all way down complete before do that restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 10:50 AM
    I'm not a heavy user at all, but I would say I'm a heavy moderate user and I can go the entire day on 1 charge, do not read into any of these people complaining about battery life on the 6s, even if I was a heavy user I would still get a full charge out of the day as it stands now when I put it back on the charger at night I've got 60% left and that's at 11:15pm at night I could go hours more. If you can't see that's a very decent battery, don't know what to show/tell you.
    The four days I had the 6S, while the battery life was terrible to what I was used to witb the 6 Plus, I never, not once, had to plug it in throughout the day. Someone j. This thread whose name may rhyme with frozentazer is exaggerating for the sake of arguing.

With my 6 plus, i never charged overnight and I'd get 26-30 hours with 8-9 hours use and be at 40%ish. With the 6S I was getting 22 hours with 4-5 usage and be at 15-20ish. Had I not been used to the Plus it would have been more than impressive (as it was I was still impressed) but I kept the 6SPlus and sold the 6S.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-03-2015 11:07 AM

Then buy a god damn battery pack.

Jesus.
    pantlesspenguin and nnahorski like this.
    10-03-2015 11:09 AM
    My wifes 5 c goes 2 days with moderate use. My 6 goes all day with heavy use and still has 30-40 percent after going from 4 am to 9-10 pm. Crying over nothing.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-03-2015 11:13 AM
231 ... 34567 ...