Force touch "Phone icon"?

robjbw

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
I have set up my favorites in contacts, but when I use 3D touch (Force touch) on my "Phone icon", only option it show is "Create new contact". I thought that when favorites are set up, they should be showing in Force touch. Scratching my head in this one. Anybody have a clue why my favs are not showing up?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have set up my favorites in contacts, but when I use 3D touch (Force touch) on my "Phone icon", only option it show is "Create new contact". I thought that when favorites are set up, they should be showing in Force touch. Scratching my head in this one. Anybody have a clue why my favs are not showing up?

The 3D Touch for the iPhone app should show the first 3 contacts in your Favorites tab of your Phone app.

They are ordered from the bottom up, so the first contact in your Favorites is actually the bottom one on the list that pops up via 3D Touch.

View attachment 92947

ae08302

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm also having 3D touch issues. Initially it was working as described, but now it does not work for Instagram or Twitter and the options on Phone are missing as well. I can only 'create new contact'.

A lot of my apps crash upon opening and ALL my imessages are gone even though I restored the phone. So far I have spent at least 10+ hours restoring and deleting this iOS. ApplePay still doesn't display correctly in Walltet. This is the worst apple roll out of all time. Might switch back to 5S or 6 until they sort this out.

RE8112

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Well, i reseted my iphone and chose the option to set it up as new. Force touch works as intended when I set my iphone as new. When I restore a backup from icloud, it looses some of the force touch functionality. I did a full icloud backup when everything was working and for the heck of it, I reseted my iphone and chose that new backup for restore. Nope, lost some of the force touch on some apps such as the phone not displaying my fav when it pop. Only "create new contact" displays. Guess theres a bug in the "icloud restore option".

smoledman

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Since this is my first iPhone, I have to build up frequent contacts so it's going to take me a while before this is a useful feature.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW