I am eying up a SONIX case because the pattern on it is awesome (reminds me of Blance Devereaux's bed lol) but I have no experience with the brand. To my eye online they resemble speck but I have no idea if they're going to protect as well.

Anyone own one? Thoughts on quality? They have a clear one that's vaguely similar but it doesn't look anywhere near as protective. I'd rather have the extra padding if it exists.

Beverly Hills - iPhone 6 / 6s - Cases
    yadi_ra likes this.
    09-27-2015 11:24 AM
    Hopefully someone will be along soon...
    ame and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-27-2015 03:28 PM
    I had one on my 5s and it was just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-28-2015 09:55 AM
    I had one on my 5s and it was just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    So good protection from drops?
    09-28-2015 12:00 PM
    They sell them at AT&T stores. You might stop by one and see how you like the feel of them. I purchased this one at the local AT&T store for my wifes soon to be in iPhone 6s Rose Gold 128GB. Her phone should be in today, so I'll post photos when the phone comes in.

I cant post photos but her is called "Delphine Clear" on that site.
    ame and yadi_ra like this.
    09-28-2015 12:30 PM
    So good protection from drops?
    It seemed like it. I got mine at AT&T so like the other poster said you could check them out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ame likes this.
    09-28-2015 09:33 PM
    Hopefully someone will be along soon...
    09-28-2015 11:59 PM
    They sell them at AT&T stores. You might stop by one and see how you like the feel of them. I purchased this one at the local AT&T store for my wifes soon to be in iPhone 6s Rose Gold 128GB. Her phone should be in today, so I'll post photos when the phone comes in.

I cant post photos but her is called "Delphine Clear" on that site.
    It seemed like it. I got mine at AT&T so like the other poster said you could check them out there.

Thank you!
    09-29-2015 10:18 AM
    The quality is very nice and fits the phone just perfect. I would totally recommend it

Here are some photos

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-331.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-334.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-335.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-336.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-337.jpg  

Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-338.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-341.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-343.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-344.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-345.jpg  

Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-346.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-348.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-349.jpg   Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-351.jpg  
    nikkisharif, ame and Jazzy79 like this.
    09-29-2015 08:42 PM
    Awesome thank you! I ordered it and now I am just waiting for it...
    09-30-2015 09:21 PM
    I am eying up a SONIX case because the pattern on it is awesome (reminds me of Blance Devereaux's bed lol) but I have no experience with the brand. To my eye online they resemble speck but I have no idea if they're going to protect as well.

Anyone own one? Thoughts on quality? They have a clear one that's vaguely similar but it doesn't look anywhere near as protective. I'd rather have the extra padding if it exists.

Beverly Hills - iPhone 6 / 6s - Cases
    I have several of them and they're the best. Not only are they cute but they offer great protection. Unfortunately I've dropped my phone several times & the protection is great. I started purchasing them a year ago when I got the 6 plus & I always look for them when I'm in Nordstrom. Love them

ame likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:12 PM
    I'm out of town right now but here are the ones I have with me. The black one offers a little more protection since its 2 pieces.

ame likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:16 PM
    I have several of them and they're the best. Not only are they cute but they offer great protection. Unfortunately I've dropped my phone several times & the protection is great. I started purchasing them a year ago when I got the 6 plus & I always look for them when I'm in Nordstrom. Love them

I was hoping you might chime in at some point. You are one of the case queens! I LOVE to shop at Nordstrom. The one I want is annoyingly not available there. But I keep seeing a clear one similar and considered springing for that. I have notes and g/c burning a hole in my louis and wanted to use some of it on a case.

The one I got is like the Black one, with the two part setup. Does the black rubber sit smoothly on the phone or have any lifting issues where gunk can get in? Also, does the clear case have any "lining" on the clear part? Like clear gel or anything or is the clear plastic sitting directly on the phone?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-03-2015 03:33 PM
    I was hoping you might chime in at some point. You are one of the case queens! I LOVE to shop at Nordstrom. The one I want is annoyingly not available there. But I keep seeing a clear one similar and considered springing for that. I have notes and g/c burning a hole in my louis and wanted to use some of it on a case.

The one I got is like the Black one, with the two part setup. Does the black rubber sit smoothly on the phone or have any lifting issues where gunk can get in? Also, does the clear case have any "lining" on the clear part? Like clear gel or anything or is the clear plastic sitting directly on the phone?
    Please don't let the notes & gift cards expire lol They can order anything in the store for you with free shipping so that'll be a good way to get the case you're looking for...if they have it online. Can you post a pic of it?

As for the rubber, I've had that case for a year and the rubber is still as perfect as the day I got it. It fits nicely on the phone & there's no lifting whatsoever. The clear cases are just clear plastic but it's heavy duty. I haven't had any issues with those either. And the don't stick to the phone which is a huge plus for me. I can't stand cases that stick to phones in random spots...it irritates my OCD lol

10-03-2015 06:33 PM
    I love this case! Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-imoreappimg_20151003_173920.jpg
    ame likes this.
    10-03-2015 06:39 PM
    Please don't let the notes & gift cards expire lol They can order anything in the store for you with free shipping so that'll be a good way to get the case you're looking for...if they have it online. Can you post a pic of it?

As for the rubber, I've had that case for a year and the rubber is still as perfect as the day I got it. It fits nicely on the phone & there's no lifting whatsoever. The clear cases are just clear plastic but it's heavy duty. I haven't had any issues with those either. And the don't stick to the phone which is a huge plus for me. I can't stand cases that stick to phones in random spots...it irritates my OCD lol

Oh I have never let a Note expire lol! I've bought things using the Note and then returned to a GC just to save the funds. I spend like crazy there. It's my first stop for makeup or bags. I have been kind of setting the major note left I got at Anniversary this year (I went nuts on shoes this year...) for a Louis and the Cles I want is not fully restocked yet...I can get it from the Chicago store, but so far it's still not back in stock. Dammit. The bag I wanted that was to come out this month isn't coming out in leather apparently and I don't do canvas.

The case i got was this one:
    Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-beverlyhills_front_web_v2.jpg
    10-03-2015 06:59 PM
    Oh I have never let a Note expire lol! I've bought things using the Note and then returned to a GC just to save the funds. I spend like crazy there. It's my first stop for makeup or bags. I have been kind of setting the major note left I got at Anniversary this year (I went nuts on shoes this year...) for a Louis and the Cles I want is not fully restocked yet...I can get it from the Chicago store, but so far it's still not back in stock. Dammit. The bag I wanted that was to come out this month isn't coming out in leather apparently and I don't do canvas.

The case i got was this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beverlyhills_front_web_v2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	93737
    OMG...you sound like me! It took everything in me to not buy any bags when I was there the other day but I did go crazy on the boots lol

Love that case

10-03-2015 07:34 PM
    I love Sonix cases! They have a great fit on your phone. Not bulky at all but has protected my phonez I have dropped it from waist height many times. Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1443924270.445247.jpg
    10-03-2015 10:04 PM
    OMG...you sound like me! It took everything in me to not buy any bags when I was there the other day but I did go crazy on the boots lol

Love that case

I am a sucker for anything that makes me think "Golden Girls." I am Sofia Petrillo / Dorothy Zbornak trapped in a 37 year old redhead.

That store is dangerous. I do the majority of my shopping at Anniversary or Xmas event every year (the cardholder xmas party that is 10x). And then basically live off the notes for the rest of the year haha!

I love Sonix cases! They have a great fit on your phone. Not bulky at all but has protected my phonez I have dropped it from waist height many times. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443924270.445247.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	93759
    Cute!
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-03-2015 10:36 PM
    Here's my sonix case...

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 10:59 PM
    I am a sucker for anything that makes me think "Golden Girls." I am Sofia Petrillo / Dorothy Zbornak trapped in a 37 year old redhead.

That store is dangerous. I do the majority of my shopping at Anniversary or Xmas event every year (the cardholder xmas party that is 10x). And then basically live off the notes for the rest of the year haha!

Cute!
    LOL

I love Sonix cases! They have a great fit on your phone. Not bulky at all but has protected my phonez I have dropped it from waist height many times. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443924270.445247.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	93759
    I have the blue pineapple case...love it

deedeebear likes this.
    10-04-2015 12:36 AM
    I love this case! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20151003_173920.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	93736
    I liked your case so much I exchanged my sonix case for this one. It's gorgeous on the RG iPhone ...

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-04-2015 07:39 PM
    I am supposed to FINALLY get it tomorrow. FINALLY. I think this one is exclusive to the company's website. And they take like 10 days to get it to you (aint that some BS.) I am kind of dreading taking my Speck off right now though. It took forever to get it on....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-06-2015 09:20 AM
    I got it today by surprise and I think it's going back. I was not happy that the rubber shell does not cover the entire phone, but is cut out at the ports. That is a deal breaker for me. One drop and that is toast! Too bad they didn't think of that bec it's cute.

I did take a photo.

Attachment 94003
    10-06-2015 03:33 PM
    I got it today by surprise and I think it's going back. I was not happy that the rubber shell does not cover the entire phone, but is cut out at the ports. That is a deal breaker for me. One drop and that is toast! Too bad they didn't think of that bec it's cute.

I did take a photo.

Attachment 94003
    For some reason the pic isn't showing but the casing covers the bottom...at least on mine it does.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
    10-06-2015 04:37 PM
32 12