For some reason the pic isn't showing but the casing covers the bottom...at least on mine it does.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
    The plastic does, yes, but the rubber does not. And that for me is a dealbreaker. I may go look at the clear ones more closely. If the rubber on the 2-piece one covered all around the phone, it would be perfect. But the cut out part at the bottom where it's only plastic covering the ports will get killed in the first drop.

Does that make sense? Like where it's pink along the bottom there. There's no rubber.

Anyone have any experience with SONIX cases? Quality? Protection?-beverlyhills_backside_web_6_1.jpg
    10-07-2015 09:53 AM
    The plastic does, yes, but the rubber does not. And that for me is a dealbreaker. I may go look at the clear ones more closely. If the rubber on the 2-piece one covered all around the phone, it would be perfect. But the cut out part at the bottom where it's only plastic covering the ports will get killed in the first drop.

Does that make sense? Like where it's pink along the bottom there. There's no rubber.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beverlyhills_backside_web_6_1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	94136
    Yeah I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately I've dropped my 6 plus a few times with the 2 piece case on it & haven't had any issues. The bottom is scuffed a little but that's it. It's actually pretty durable but I do understand your concern. It's all about peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 12:15 AM
    That looks like it's taken it well. I am going to go look at the clear style ones, and see how those look with the rubber.

Of course Speck just released Jonathan Adler cases...dammit.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-08-2015 12:28 PM
    I finally got my refund today, it took me emailing and asking what was going on a week after they got the returned case.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-20-2015 01:35 PM
    That looks like it's taken it well. I am going to go look at the clear style ones, and see how those look with the rubber.

Of course Speck just released Jonathan Adler cases...dammit.
    It's pretty beat up but better that than the phone lol. I'll have to check out those Speck cases...I'm sure I'll be purchasing one

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-21-2015 03:05 AM
    It's pretty beat up but better that than the phone lol. I'll have to check out those Speck cases...I'm sure I'll be purchasing one

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    I LOVE all things JA. The two I want are of course still on "order" so I am waiting impatiently for the email about stock.

I saw the clear one in person at the ATT store, it's nice, but it looks like it scratches easier than the normal ones.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-21-2015 03:09 PM
    I have a Sonix phone case and am very disappointed with it. After only five months the picture is coming off. None of the contact info allows you to gat ahold of the company to complain or place a review.
    06-29-2017 01:29 PM
32 12