Had an itty bitty hiccup with pictures not attaching in group messages and also one where my email didn't attach to the server. Both were cleared up with a reboot. Been flying ever since. No problems at all.

AND INSANE BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT!
    09-29-2015 08:28 AM
    Had an itty bitty hiccup with pictures not attaching in group messages and also one where my email didn't attach to the server. Both were cleared up with a reboot. Been flying ever since. No problems at all.

AND INSANE BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT!
    I agree, the battery on my 6S is outstanding. Especially when in standby. I left my phone at 3% late last night for 2 hours and dropped 1%. Awesome.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:18 AM
    Oh yah. This has been a light day for me because I'm basically in bed with a massive headache. But this is awesome.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    09-29-2015 10:28 AM
    I'll have an issue with responsiveness while in the middle of doing something. The phone will randomly stop responding to touch input and freeze up. Like others said, I likely need to factory reset sadly. Glad to see its not just me with issues. Performance is great otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 12:42 PM
    My 6S won't stay connected to LTE while in an area with great LTE coverage. Apple engineers are looking into my issue though.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 01:25 PM
    I have a dead pixel. Also I did a hard reset because of battery drain and then location would just stay on all of the time with very few system services enabled. So I turned off location all together and now I have apps running in the background with no background app refresh enabled for any app and after I have closed the apps. Soooooooo I think I will be exchanging mostly because of the dead pixel.
    09-29-2015 01:58 PM
    Sometimes after opening phone the app I first go to won't open for a few seconds. After that it runs smoothly. Checked into it and others having same problem. Will be fixed with upcoming update. Love this phone.

can you see if the status bar briefly disappears when going to homescreen? I figured out with mine that while the status returns the phone freezes/lags. Only happens though when the phone has been off little while.
    09-29-2015 07:46 PM
    I haven't had any problems at all since purchasing the iPhone 6s. It is very fast and smooth and no hic cups at all.
    10-05-2015 04:53 PM
    No problems, so far. My 6S has been great. No lags.
    10-05-2015 10:17 PM
    Haven't noticed anything other than iOS bugs, but that's not specific to the hardware.

10-05-2015 10:24 PM
    Only issue I know of is that I can't get the home screen to go into landscape mode. I've tried troubleshooting, but I guess it's something that would only work if I reset the phone - and I don't want to do that. Not a biggie at all.
    10-05-2015 10:57 PM
    Only issue I know of is that I can't get the home screen to go into landscape mode. I've tried troubleshooting, but I guess it's something that would only work if I reset the phone - and I don't want to do that. Not a biggie at all.
    You have a 6s right? The 6s does not support landscape on the home screen. That's only for the plus models.

10-05-2015 11:33 PM
    Why can't I change my iMore picture? Help please.
    10-06-2015 01:29 AM
    You can only change your avatar on a computer. I haven't gotten it to work via mobile.

10-06-2015 02:19 AM
    Have u tried through the iMore website (mobile) ? I usually change mine that way

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk
    10-06-2015 02:41 AM
    Have u tried through the iMore website (mobile) ? I usually change mine that way

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I'll try that.
    10-06-2015 07:31 AM
    You have a 6s right? The 6s does not support landscape on the home screen. That's only for the plus models.

Yes, I have a 6s. Really? That's odd. Why would I see the option, though?
    10-27-2015 09:49 PM
    Yes, I have a 6s. Really? That's odd. Why would I see the option, though?
    That option would be for using landscape within application like YouTube, iMessage etc. it's not for the home screen.
    10-27-2015 10:16 PM
    I have a 6s and the wife has a 6s Plus both of us have experienced where the phone doesn't wake up. In both cases the only thing that got it going again was putting on a charger and then waiting a few minutes and trying it again. Phone booted right up after that:

I know your probably thinking well the maybe your battery died, and I thought the same but when mine turned in it was at 62% and abut lower on my wife's . Nowhere never dead.
    Hey! I'm a bb10 user and I don't have an iPhone 6S but I do like iOS too. I bought an iPod touch 6 to have the updated Apple ecosystem along with my BlackBerry and had this happen on the first day and wonder if it's just an iOS 9 thing? I updated my device right out of the box using iTunes with it connected to my Mac and didn't transfer anything from any other devices but deleted the mobile applications folder and re-downloaded all my apps new from iTunes.

Luckily my sister who is an iPhone user who was also surprised by my iPod appearing completely dead and unresponsive was able to help me get it back up and running by connecting it to her charger while i held the home and power button for over ten seconds and it came back on. It was also 100% charged. How do you do a hard reset or is that it? I thought I was gonna have to return it

Thanks in advance!
    10-28-2015 10:40 PM
    I have a 6s and the wife has a 6s Plus both of us have experienced where the phone doesn't wake up. In both cases the only thing that got it going again was putting on a charger and then waiting a few minutes and trying it again. Phone booted right up after that:

I know your probably thinking well the maybe your battery died, and I thought the same but when mine turned in it was at 62% and abut lower on my wife's . Nowhere never dead.
    Testing, my other post failed?
    10-28-2015 10:43 PM
    New 6S owners, have you experienced any issues in terms of latency responsiveness and system performance? I'm just about ready to switch over from Android but want to see if any first adopters are having any issues.

Cheers

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Compared to what?
    10-28-2015 11:06 PM
    I would like to update my iOS 8 to iOS 9.. how to update it ?
    You can plug in to your computer and update through iTunes, or go to Settings >General >Software Update and update OTA there. (Over The Air)
    10-29-2015 09:04 AM
    Uhhh...Thanks for making me an hour early to work today, Apple...I appreciate it...

P.S. The time change isn't until SUNDAY!
    10-30-2015 01:14 PM
48 12