If you came from an iPhone 6 just to get and iPhone 6s you're a fool and a sheep. Let's be honest. You basically wasted your money on a phone with 2 minimal upgrades. An iPhone 5s to and 6s is an upgrade. An iPhone 6 to an iPhone 7 would be a reasonable upgrade. Continue to follow like sheep and think you need the "upgrade" when you don't. Then you make threads like this. Idiocy.
    bxnextel86 likes this.
    09-30-2015 01:27 AM
    I like having sex with girls and worrying about and getting excited over people, not some stupid device. If that's what your life has become, please call an 800 number. Like someone said earlier, we don't need any of this. I'm 35 years old. Half my life, there wasn't a portable phone that was accessible to all economic ranks. Other half there has been. I personally hate carrying around my phone. I hate going to places and seeing people's head's buried in them. I'm not into apps, although they have become a necessary evil. I hate when I watch QVC and the hosts say go to my facebook page every 45 seconds. We don't need products. Are they nice to have? Sure. But if it's ******* with your emotions, i'd seriously look into it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-30-2015 01:30 AM
    I picked up the iPhone 6S plus with 128gb of int-storage, thought the phone was just too big to carry around all day, traded it back in for the iPhone 6S with 128gb of int-storage. Love it. Just as Powerful as the big brother and small enough to fit in my pocket. I have huge hands so the size didn't bother me to handle it but it wouldn't fit in my damn pocket. Best move I made. It's a great device.
    Will Brady and nikkisharif like this.
    10-01-2015 08:05 AM
    If you came from an iPhone 6 just to get and iPhone 6s you're a fool and a sheep. Let's be honest. You basically wasted your money on a phone with 2 minimal upgrades. An iPhone 5s to and 6s is an upgrade. An iPhone 6 to an iPhone 7 would be a reasonable upgrade. Continue to follow like sheep and think you need the "upgrade" when you don't. Then you make threads like this. Idiocy.
    So. We've moved back from civilized conversations to calling people names. Bravo.

By the way, I use an iPhone, Android, Windows phone, and BlackBerry. I still upgraded from an iPhone 6 to a 6s. Sheep?

I think not.

If you find it to not be a worthy upgrade, good for you. Pat yourself on the back! However I did find it worth it. I like 3D touch now that I've learned it and live photos make my day. I like how the phone feels more sturdy and performance has definitely increased exponentially.

And there isn't anybody who truly needs an upgrade, we want them. We pay for them. That's that. =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    10-01-2015 12:14 PM
    Well my wife broke her 6. So I gave her mine and upgraded to a 6s 128 gb from my 6 64gb. Seemed like a reasonable thing.

People are going to spend their money on whatever they choose. Some people may have been able to justify the cost. Not sure it's for you to say whether someone wasted the money they earned.
    Scatabrain, Tartarus and dakini03 like this.
    10-01-2015 12:44 PM
    Well my wife broke her 6. So I gave her mine and upgraded to a 6s 128 gb from my 6 64gb. Seemed like a reasonable thing.

People are going to spend their money on whatever they choose. Some people may have been able to justify the cost. Not sure it's for you to say whether someone wasted the money they earned.
    Yeah that's reasonable giving it to your wife. For me to say if it's a waste of money or not, you may be right, but it is a waste of money and it seems from the OP topic, he wasted his money.
    10-01-2015 07:20 PM
    Yeah that's reasonable giving it to your wife. For me to say if it's a waste of money or not, you may be right, but it is a waste of money and it seems from the OP topic, he wasted his money.
    I think the OP went from the 6 to the 6s expecting a major change or a completely refreshing experience. That isn't what we got and I think we should have known that. The s models typically aren't huge changes from the previous. They bring a few extra features but nothing too major. For the most part, people don't even know I have a different phone, lol. But the changes they did introduce are welcome. You just have to be mindful of what you're buying when you make that jump from the 6 to the 6s.
    dakini03 likes this.
    10-02-2015 11:00 AM
    Hi, my name is Nylonic. I don't get into talking about stupid devices, using them frequently, or caught up in social media. Just to prove this, I sought out and joined a tech-centric forum to talk about it.

Enjoy your QVC watching. Particularly when they feature pots....and kettles....
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2015 06:35 PM
    Funny. I'm experiencing the opposite reaction. The iPhone 6 was, undoubtedly, the best iPhone ever released, feature wise. However, I also think it was the "worst." I was so pleased with my iPhone 4 and then, to a lesser extent, my 5. They certainly had less features than the 6, right? But there was something about them, particularly the 4, that was "special."

I didn't really get that from the 6. iOS 8 was buggy, the phone itself was awkward to hold (too slippery, too light almost). The camera and the antenna were eye sores of the nth degree. The Pluses had a penchant for bending. Apple Pay was the only major feature that was "special," and that was sort of blunted by slow adoption issues.

The 6s, however, I adore. The camera and antenna are still atrocious looking. However, I really Love the new materials and weightiness of it. It's less slippery and feels more substantial to hold on to. 3D Touch looks like more than a gimmick, and looks like it should signal a real paradigm shift. Live Photos are silly and gimmicky but I can't help but geek out over them and think about Harry Potter. iOS 9 fixes a lot (although not all) of the odd design/utility bugs. The improved "Selfie" camera is actually really nice and, as a millennial living in the age of Snapchat, surprisingly useful and appreciated.

Everything feels more refined, and even though the phones look similar, I genuinely think the 6s has superior design sensibilities, as well as awesome and exciting new features. It's also a joy to hold. I just wish they had fixed the camera protrusion and antenna lines. Other than those two grievances, I think I'm enjoying this phone more than any other, save the iPhone 4.
    10-03-2015 03:50 PM
84 ... 234