Share your iPhone 6s Homescreen!

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
8a097e7d45d90feda2488d4a0d73ba0e.jpg

Jonathan Perales

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Seriously? If you don't have your device jailbroked, why do you share your home screen? To show your wallpaper? All the rest is the same in every iphone; bored. Same icons, same folders, no extra configuration. So dumb a so freak.

Here is mine. So different to the rest. Stock iphone is for bored people.

IMG_1254.jpgIMG_1255.jpg

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Seriously? If you don't have your device jailbroked, why do you share your home screen? To show your wallpaper? All the rest is the same in every iphone; bored. Same icons, same folders, no extra configuration. So dumb a so freak.

Careful...you might hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 99980View attachment 99981

Same icons, different look. Sooooooooo different from the rest! Wow. I am -almost- flabbergasted.
Jailbroken iPhones are for the "Look how much of a try hard I am, since they are the exact same icons as everyone else but with a different look" people.

Cheers =)

Jonathan Perales

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Five columns not four, one widget, different icons look whith smallest text, no dock , no clock in statusbar, no carrier nambe. Yesss exactly the same.... If you are not capable to feel the difference you don't need to share your home screen. And you don't have to write in this forum. You are like the rest of iphone users.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Five columns not four, one widget, different icons look whith smallest text, no dock , no clock in statusbar, yesss exactly the same.... If you are not capable to feel the difference you don't need to share your home screen. And you don't to write in this forum. You are like the rest of iphone users.

Hmm.. I should say congrats, then.
Do you want a medal, trophy or some sort of recognition for you "jailbroked" (jailbroken, by the way) iPhone?

I feel the difference, it's just a way to make it look fancy. But people set their phone to their tastes, not yours. Just saying.

You do not need to share your home screen nor write in this forum either, if it's "my way or the highway", you know.
Is not it amazing how your fantastic, flawless advices apply to you as well!

Have a good one =)

Last edited:

anon(9635847)

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I hate the hate in this but yeah.... I just feel like jailbreakers would be happier with android. To me iPhones work nicer and better "out of the box". Customization junkies would probably be happier with cynogen or something.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

Enjoy your phone Enjoy worrying about viruses etc that are able catch on jailbroken phone because you break all security and expose yourself , enjoy waiting every single time apple puts out new release staying a number of ios releases behind the rest of us, enjoy that feeling of what if i install a tweak and my phone messes up and im only left restore and ill lose my jailbreak! ill enjoy my " plain and simple boring iphone " any day over all that garbage

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Enough of that. There is a thread to post jailbroken screenshots if you would like to post there. Do not come to this thread and down the posters that choose not to jailbreak.

http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=276636

Spencerdl

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

You want to ridicule others, yet you chose to type "jailbroked." Ok then.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Here's mine. I generally don't like a cluttered home screen. I only miss maybe 2 things from my Android, and one of them is definitely the app drawer. The second screen has a few folders with everything put into categories. My most used apps are down on the bottom in a folder.

IMG_0185.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro