iPhone 6 cases that fit the 6S

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Got my 6S this morning, and I'm very pleasantly surprised that my Lifeproof Nuud case for my 6 actually fits the 6S perfectly. It seems a tiny bit more snug, but it closed completely around the 6S.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Got my 6S this morning, and I'm very pleasantly surprised that my Lifeproof Nuud case for my 6 actually fits the 6S perfectly. It seems a tiny bit more snug, but it closed completely around the 6S.

That's awesome! Be careful though - Lifeproof is designing a case specifically for the 6S (they claim the change in specs can affect the waterproof seal).

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll keep my nuud for when I go to the beach to keep sand and stuff out. Don't use it enough to purchase a different one when I get the 6s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
PSA. Even though the iPhone 6s fits in the Catalyst case, there is no guarantee that it will be water protected. Just got an email from them an hour ago. So it looks like I won't be using the case anymore. Going to have to pay it forward.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
While it seems most cases fit, I've noticed the 2 cases I've bought so far have a very snug fit. I want a Verus Iron Shield but I'm not gonna risk tearing the case up trying to get it on or off my phone. I'm gonna wait a few months before buying anymore cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
While it seems most cases fit, I've noticed the 2 cases I've bought so far have a very snug fit. I want a Verus Iron Shield but I'm not gonna risk tearing the case up trying to get it on or off my phone. I'm gonna wait a few months before buying anymore cases.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

My Speck case is very snug, which I like. I won't be taking it off any time soon that's for sure. The Tech 21 cases should be perfect now as they were a little loose to begin with.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

I also tried my Lifeproof Fre on my 6s. It was definitely more snug and difficult to force into the case. Not sure if I trust the waterproof seal of it anymore due to this. The thing closed and snapped together... I just don't know if it's trustworthy you know?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I also tried my Lifeproof Fre on my 6s. It was definitely more snug and difficult to force into the case. Not sure if I trust the waterproof seal of it anymore due to this. The thing closed and snapped together... I just don't know if it's trustworthy you know?

I wouldn't trust it. When I emailed Catalyst about my waterproof case, I was told that they couldn't guarantee waterproofing with the new 6S and that they were releasing a new case for the 6S in November. I just wouldn't chance it if I were you.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had no issues with Speck, Tech 21, or Pelican. My issue has been with screen protectors which is entirely a different issue altogether.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen