It's 10PM here in Jersey and I am counting down the hours to go pick-up my iPhone at my local UPS sorting facility tomorrow at 8AM. Anyone else also anxiously waiting? My GF will also be picking hers up tomorrow morning, she has a reservation at our local Apple Store for 10AM. So we're both here like:

09-24-2015 10:03 PM
    It's 10PM here in Jersey and I am counting down the hours to go pick-up my iPhone at my local UPS sorting facility tomorrow at 8AM. Anyone else also anxiously waiting? My GF will also be picking hers up tomorrow morning, she has a reservation at our local Apple Store for 10AM. So we're both here like:

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/p...ter-497ace.jpg

http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thum...ter-Step-2.jpg
    I'm less 'anxiously waiting' tonight for my iPhone's delivery on Friday, than I was earlier today, now that I've finally been able to create a local backup of my current phone. I've had issues with being able to do this for awhile now - my last backup before today was from back in June :-/
    However, I was finally successful in creating a backup tonight (thank you, iOS 9?) and I am now looking forward to my 6s pluses delivery tomorrow, where I can then restore from the backup just created, to my new 6s plus - preserving all of the info from my prior device that would be a PITA for me to recreate. 👍
    09-24-2015 10:39 PM
    Dude, where you been? I've been playing for nearly a week now.
    09-24-2015 10:46 PM