Question about delivering the iPhone

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
hi people, i know that it might be trivial question a little bit but i just wanna ask you, what if they delivered my phone in a time while im not my home, you know, working, hanging out with someone. cuz according to apple website, it says that a "signature may required" so are they gonna wait 4 hours for example until i come home so i sign, lool ? or are they just gonna put it in the mail box or near the door ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If it is indeed signature required... and you're not there - they'll try again the next business day... and leave instructions on where you can go to pick up the package if they miss you a second time.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
hi people, i know that it might be trivial question a little bit but i just wanna ask you, what if they delivered my phone in a time while im not my home, you know, working, hanging out with someone. cuz according to apple website, it says that a "signature may required" so are they gonna wait 4 hours for example until i come home so i sign, lool ? or are they just gonna put it in the mail box or near the door ?

For some items, no signature is required. For the big stuff (iPhone, iPad, Macs, etc) a signature WILL BE required. The courier will leave a note indicating an attempted delivery if no one is there to answer the door/sign the release.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about UPS, but FedEx lets you sign a piece of paper with the tracking number and your signature and tape it to the door. Then they leave the package.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234