Just saw the interview on the street. For guys, will you choose a rose gold? I think it's fine if man really love this color.
    09-23-2015 05:48 AM
    OP this is not directed at you, but I am so damn sick of this topic and the phone isn't even out yet.

I live in a world where daily I see hair dyed every color, gothic clothing, hipster styles, 'country' with the camo and flannels, piercings, tattoos, cross dressing, you name it. None of the above bothers me in the least so let me tell ya, the color of the phone a person is using is the LAST thing I'll ever notice.

It's a color. Like it? Buy it. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
    09-23-2015 07:26 AM
    I will be honest, I find the color to be nice. It's subtle and not in your face, so it isn't an explosive color. That being said, I would totally rock it BUT I'd never hear the end of it from my friends and significant other. Nonetheless, I may just get the Rose Gold anyway at some point down the line. For now, I'll rock my Space Grey when it arrives since it matches my 12" MacBook.
    09-23-2015 12:55 PM
    Jesus christ...these threads...

TwitchyPuppy, ame, xikle and 1 others like this.
    09-23-2015 01:03 PM
    Space gray color is the king
    09-23-2015 02:06 PM
    Most guy who ordered the Rose Gold thought it would be copper color instead of the pink color!

I am sure many will exchange it for a different color; but then again there are those who just looking to be counterculture type guys. They are usually guy who are all muscle and do physical activities on a professional basis such as: WWE wrestler, MMA heavyweight fighter or boxer or just plain street fighter. These people welcome a pink phone and would love to have somebody make fun of them owning a pink phone!
    09-23-2015 05:54 PM
    Most guy who ordered the Rose Gold thought it would be copper color instead of the pink color!

I am sure many will exchange it for a different color; but then again there are those who just looking to be counterculture type guys. They are usually guy who are all muscle and do physical activities on a professional basis such as: WWE wrestler, MMA heavyweight fighter or boxer or just plain street fighter. These people welcome a pink phone and would love to have somebody make fun of them owning a pink phone!
    This has to be one of the most unsubstantiated and short sighted posts, passed off as factual, that I've ever read.
    09-23-2015 06:36 PM

Thanks for the insight, but for future reference, I recommend inserting the words, "in my opinion" when stating your opinion in the forums.
    madkoda12 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-23-2015 06:54 PM

09-23-2015 11:53 PM
    I did not buy the rose gold variant but I could consider taking the gold back for one if the color turns out to be more settle than it looks in pics. Kind of like the gold.
    09-24-2015 12:14 AM
    It would be cute, haha!
    And totally awesome

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 06:55 AM
    LOL I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS. It's from the IT Crowd.
    09-24-2015 08:38 AM
    As a FEMALE, I didn't buy it because it was white. The factor of how "pink" it could be isn't even an issue. But the panic over "OMG IT'S PINK, MY MANLINESS IS THREATENED" is just insane.
    09-24-2015 08:39 AM
    As a FEMALE, I didn't buy it because it was white. The factor of how "pink" it could be isn't even an issue. But the panic over "OMG IT'S PINK, MY MANLINESS IS THREATENED" is just insane.
    It's a problem with self confidence...so many "men" these days lack it completely. I have a fantastic salmon colored banana republic polo that is so comfortable, I wear it often. I love that shirt! My nephew asked me if I felt weird wearing a pink shirt one day when we were at their house and I asked him if he felt weird denying himself something he likes just because someone else doesn't. I don't think he understood what I said at all, lol.
    TwitchyPuppy, ame and Will Brady like this.
    09-24-2015 01:47 PM
    I would buy a black/Rose gold if they would sell it. I just don't like the white/ rose gold
    ame likes this.
    09-24-2015 02:32 PM
    I've said this before in another thread, but the rose gold reminds me of the orchid Sidekick LX 2009. Anyone here remember that? Many guys on the powered by danger forum got that color.
    09-24-2015 07:49 PM
    It's a problem with self confidence...so many "men" these days lack it completely. I have a fantastic salmon colored banana republic polo that is so comfortable, I wear it often. I love that shirt! My nephew asked me if I felt weird wearing a pink shirt one day when we were at their house and I asked him if he felt weird denying himself something he likes just because someone else doesn't. I don't think he understood what I said at all, lol.
    With the number of crowd-sourcing threads around here (Should I buy? What should I buy?, etc) it's evident to me that there are a lot of insecure people out there, just trying to get a total stranger to tell them what's best. The whole thing is ridiculous, IMO.

I'm not buying it because I don't care for it. Add the fact that it only comes with a white bezel, and it doesn't even merit my consideration. But that's MY opinion and MY personal preference. You should do whatever you want to do, and buy whichever phone, model and color that you prefer. .

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.
    09-24-2015 08:22 PM
    Nope never
    Choice list
    Space grey
    Gold
    Silver
    09-25-2015 01:23 AM
    If I were u, i could buy this color for my girl.
    09-25-2015 11:23 AM