Over the past year I've found the 6 Plus to be too cumbersome, so I ordered the 6S. Now I'm second-guessing myself, as I've taken off the case and have really been enjoying my Plus again. And here's the thing: I'm really attached to the optical image stabilization (which is amazing!) and the better screen resolution (gorgeous, especially with the new iOS 9 wallpapers). I have a hard time downgrading to lower specs while paying for a new device. Should I still go for it? Will the 6S be a better device than my 6 Plus? Or should I keep my Plus and get an Apple Watch that might free me from being so dependent upon such a large phone?
    09-22-2015 01:11 AM
    I tried both the 6 and 6 plus and habe to say even though I own an Apple Watch - the Plus is just too big.
    I know the feeling when you suddenly use your phone without a case, but the 6s will definitely be the better choice. If you really depend on OIS that much (which I don't and I think the 6 takes great pictures - the 6s even more) you have no other option than the 6s Plus.
    I think the resolution is something you will only realize in a side by side comparison.
    sirbenjaminj likes this.
    09-22-2015 01:19 AM
    For me it's the opposite. The 6s is to small for me. I tried to switch to a 6 and after a month I returned to my 6 plus. I enjoy the screen space and battery of the plus. OIS is not a issue for me since I don't take a ton of photos anyway.

Pointe is everyone has different needs and wants. For anyone to tell you which one is better is just their opinion for themselves. Pick which device works best for you and your needs. In the end you have to use it and enjoy it. It's your money.

Good luck with your choice. Either way both are good phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sirbenjaminj likes this.
    09-22-2015 02:53 AM
    You should definitely go for it...

...or not.

Evilguppy likes this.
    09-22-2015 11:03 AM
    Flippin' the script. Gonna upgrade to the 6S Plus cuz I'm crazy.
    09-22-2015 06:52 PM
    I have the 6+ and I'm getting the 6S because 1) I can use the Plus when I want anyway and 2) between the two sizes, I can decide what to get for the iPhone 7
    09-22-2015 07:05 PM
    I am in a similar boat, I had an iphone 6 i sold it for a 6 plus and now i have ordered the 6s. the plus is too cumbersome for me i can do most tasks one handed but every now and then the one thing i need is top left corner even with reachability it is annoying. So i am going back down to the 6s i hope the battery life will be ok and i bought an ipad mini 4 i havent used an ipad since the ipad 2 so i feel like this will be a good setup and thanks to handoff i can make texts or phone calls from the ipad when i am at home.
    sirbenjaminj likes this.
    09-23-2015 02:07 PM
    Over the past year I've found the 6 Plus to be too cumbersome, so I ordered the 6S. Now I'm second-guessing myself, as I've taken off the case and have really been enjoying my Plus again. And here's the thing: I'm really attached to the optical image stabilization (which is amazing!) and the better screen resolution (gorgeous, especially with the new iOS 9 wallpapers). I have a hard time downgrading to lower specs while paying for a new device. Should I still go for it? Will the 6S be a better device than my 6 Plus? Or should I keep my Plus and get an Apple Watch that might free me from being so dependent upon such a large phone?
    The best way for you to figure this out in record time once and for all is to ask Ravensword.
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    09-23-2015 06:32 PM
    I consulted with my therapist and my spiritual advisor and everyone agrees that I should get the 6S Plus. Or kill myself.
    09-23-2015 10:07 PM
    I am going from 6+ to 6s. Im no small guy, but at times the "bigness" of the 6plus became a burden. I know I am going to miss the battery life/1080p screen. However, in all seriousness I have been playing with my wifes 6 and unless I am looking at them side by side I cannot tell a difference.
    anon(73368) likes this.
    09-23-2015 10:29 PM
    The best way for you to figure this out in record time once and for all is to ask Ravensword.

I did a spit take too.

09-23-2015 10:32 PM
    Nah. 7 will suck me in.
    09-23-2015 10:50 PM
    I have the 6 and I'm sticking with the 6s. I thought about the 6s+ and although there are times where the bigger screen would be nice, overall it'd be too much for me. There are times when I don't want to have to use two hands to use my phone. Particularly when I wake up I like to quickly grab my phone and check things. I can do that with ease as of now. The Plus, I imagine, would make that a little more difficult.
    09-24-2015 01:21 PM
    Im going 6S from 6 plus!

Tired of having to shimmy my hand everywhere to do things!

Terrified of the 6S battery life but I have to at least give the 6/6S a try at this point!

The only thing that really worries me is if I decide I dont like the 6S and they have no stock of the 6S plus! Hopefully that doesnt happen though!
    09-24-2015 02:41 PM
    I have the 6+ and the 6. I had only one upgrade this year and decided to go with the 6s. I love the 6+ but sometimes it just feels like too much. I still have the 6+ if I ever feel I need the extra battery or screen size but the 6 is just better for me.
    09-24-2015 03:07 PM
    im going from 6 plus to 6s i only had 6 plus since july and i really just cannot stand difference in size i missed my six way to much so 6s for me.
    09-25-2015 01:06 AM
    Returning my 6 plus for the 6, just too big. I have the Note 4, I'm use to big phones but to me the iPhone should be able to fit in your pocket. Had the 5s, loved the size but lacked the new 6's great specks.

kpope429 likes this.
    09-27-2015 01:39 AM
    Bought a 6S today which should be delivered on Tuesday. I had the 6 Plus but found that I treated it more like a tablet than a phone and it was too cumbersome at times. I really wish the 6S had a 1080p screen but looking at my brother's iPhone 6, I'm going to be ok with it I think. The only potential problem I can foresee is battery life. If it doesn't work out, I'll return it and wait for a 6s Plus to ship.
    09-27-2015 01:46 AM
    I have made the switch from 6+ to 6s. Got my 6s on launch day. So far the transition has been good. I definitely love being able to comfortably one hand my device again.

I look at the situation, when I was at home the 6+ was great, however as soon as I stepped outside the house the plus became a little bit of a burden.

The only thing that has gotten me is the battery life. But when you go to a smaller battery/smaller phone you have to have the mindset that of course battery life isn't going to be as good as the plus. Some people who get the 6s should just know that the battery life wont be near as good. I don't understand some who act surprised that the battery life isn't so great.
    09-27-2015 12:16 PM