Your experience with your carrier...

xikle

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Wonder why the Plus versions are shipping later?

Possibly higher demand for the 6S Plus over the 6S or Apple didn't make as many before the pre-order period opened. When I looked at T-Mobile almost all the 6S Plus models were back-ordered at least 2 weeks, and some were back to the beginning of November. Still waiting on shipment notification of my 6S.

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
My experience with ATT has been awesome everything went smoothly. And i have an expected delivery date of 9/25. No complaints from me.

xikle

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I got the email from T-Mobile that my 6S has shipped. I looked up the tracking number and UPS is showing that it should be delivered today, I'm not holding my breath for it to happen though since the actual release date is Friday.

seanu13

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Ordered an AT&T 64 GB grey through the apple site. Site said it would deliver 9/22 and sure enough it's tracking says on vehicle for delivery today. Not just at the facility. So I feel it's reliable for once.
Edit: shipped fedex.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442929378.699843.jpg

Last edited:

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Ordered an AT&T 64 GB grey through the apple site. Site said it would deliver 9/22 and sure enough it's tracking says on vehicle for delivery today. Not just at the facility. So I feel it's reliable for once.
Edit: shipped fedex.

View attachment 92252

Sweet! Hope you get it today. If you do, can you swing by a Best Buy and double check that the current iPhone 6 leather cases fit the new iPhone 6S? Thanks.

Sean Upton

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
(I can't log in through a browser with my original profile - this is Seanu13)

Sure! Supposedly it should fit, according to apple. I'll post whether or not I actually get it as well. It's definitely on a truck according to tracking. The only way it shouldn't get here is if the guy literally gets to my door, scans it, and goes "oh well I guess I can't give it to you" and takes it out of my hands. Which I probably won't let him do :)

I'll take photos once I have it.

seanu13

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Through the apple site. The receipt actually says 6 not 6s, but I know I didn't mess that up. The first thing you come to on the apple site is a giant splash screen for the 6s and preordering. I sent the 6 back and will just get up to wait in line on Friday morning. Hopefully my AT&T next upgrade is refunded by then.
Edit: it would have helped to check my receipt, but I don't ordering things and wonder if they ordered the right thing normally.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Through the apple site. The receipt actually says 6 not 6s, but I know I didn't mess that up. The first thing you come to on the apple site is a giant splash screen for the 6s and preordering. I sent the 6 back and will just get up to wait in line on Friday morning. Hopefully my AT&T next upgrade is refunded by then.
Edit: it would have helped to check my receipt, but I don't ordering things and wonder if they ordered the right thing normally.

Oh man I would be mad if I were you! Wonder how many more of those orders they may have messed up?

seanu13

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Knowing my luck it's just me :p I'm definitely irritated. I wish I had paid more attention to the receipt and called to cancel the order though.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Knowing my luck it's just me :p I'm definitely irritated. I wish I had paid more attention to the receipt and called to cancel the order though.

I hope you can get the device that you want Friday! I ordered mine thru AT&T on Sept 18th and have to wait till the first week of October! But no worries. At least I know I will be getting the device that I want, instead of taking a chance I won't get a good spot in line on launch day and not get what I want. It's worth the wait to me. Good luck to you!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just called Tmo and pre-ordered my daughter a 64GB Gold 6s from Tmo, rep says it is available to ship Friday and I'll get it early next week. She said the only 6s model that is really backordered is the Rose Gold iPhone, but most of the 6s+ are backordered...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Call and call and call some more. Drive them up the wall until someone is willing to help you.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

This is horrible advice. The fee is fairly standard across all carriers. Why do you feel entitled and privileged enough to not have to pay it? Just pay the standard fee and get over it. It's crazy people think they deserve to hassle carriers into waiving standard fees that everyone has to pay.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This is horrible advice. The fee is fairly standard across all carriers. Why do you feel entitled and privileged enough to not have to pay it? Just pay the standard fee and get over it. It's crazy people think they deserve to hassle carriers into waiving standard fees that everyone has to pay.

Why does everyone let their carrier charge insane fees to begin with? As if charging insane amounts for service, taxes out the wazoo, hidden fees, and a host of other complications aren't enough, they nickel and dime! It's because everyone is just willing to lay down and accept it.

I think that these companies are in business because of their customers. So why should they punish them at every turn? Not all carriers charge this fee, and I bet not all customers pay them either. This can only change if customers stand up and say they've had enough.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but after working for a company in the cellphone industry, I can tell you, we only take as much as we can because the consumers allow it. We aren't treating everyone equally. Not everyone ends up with the same fees. So simply saying, if you ask us to waive a fee, we're going to try not to, even though we do it for some. Just like certain businesses try not to pay taxes. Does it make it right? Not in my eyes.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner