Getting 6S+ through tmobile. Got charged today and tracking number.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    09-21-2015 02:40 PM
    Same here, I got the email from T-Mobile that my 6S has shipped. I looked up the tracking number and UPS is showing that it should be delivered today, I'm not holding my breath for it to happen though since the actual release date is Friday.
    09-22-2015 07:33 AM
    Ordered an AT&T 64 GB grey through the apple site. Site said it would deliver 9/22 and sure enough it's tracking says on vehicle for delivery today. Not just at the facility. So I feel it's reliable for once.
    Edit: shipped fedex.

Your experience with your carrier...-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442929378.699843.jpg
    Last edited by seanu13; 09-22-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: update
    09-22-2015 09:40 AM
    Ordered an AT&T 64 GB grey through the apple site. Site said it would deliver 9/22 and sure enough it's tracking says on vehicle for delivery today. Not just at the facility. So I feel it's reliable for once.
    Edit: shipped fedex.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442929378.699843.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	92252
    Sweet! Hope you get it today. If you do, can you swing by a Best Buy and double check that the current iPhone 6 leather cases fit the new iPhone 6S? Thanks.
    09-22-2015 11:25 AM
    (I can't log in through a browser with my original profile - this is Seanu13)

Sure! Supposedly it should fit, according to apple. I'll post whether or not I actually get it as well. It's definitely on a truck according to tracking. The only way it shouldn't get here is if the guy literally gets to my door, scans it, and goes "oh well I guess I can't give it to you" and takes it out of my hands. Which I probably won't let him do

I'll take photos once I have it.
    09-22-2015 11:40 AM
    They sent me a 6......... not a 6S........

Edit: you can feel free to laugh at me lol
    09-22-2015 01:38 PM
    They sent me a 6......... not a 6S........

Edit: you can feel free to laugh at me lol
    That's crazy. How did you order? Through a sales agent or?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-22-2015 04:00 PM
    Through the apple site. The receipt actually says 6 not 6s, but I know I didn't mess that up. The first thing you come to on the apple site is a giant splash screen for the 6s and preordering. I sent the 6 back and will just get up to wait in line on Friday morning. Hopefully my AT&T next upgrade is refunded by then.
    Edit: it would have helped to check my receipt, but I don't ordering things and wonder if they ordered the right thing normally.
    09-22-2015 04:08 PM
    Through the apple site. The receipt actually says 6 not 6s, but I know I didn't mess that up. The first thing you come to on the apple site is a giant splash screen for the 6s and preordering. I sent the 6 back and will just get up to wait in line on Friday morning. Hopefully my AT&T next upgrade is refunded by then.
    Edit: it would have helped to check my receipt, but I don't ordering things and wonder if they ordered the right thing normally.
    Oh man I would be mad if I were you! Wonder how many more of those orders they may have messed up?
    09-22-2015 04:11 PM
    Knowing my luck it's just me :P I'm definitely irritated. I wish I had paid more attention to the receipt and called to cancel the order though.
    09-22-2015 05:36 PM
    Knowing my luck it's just me :P I'm definitely irritated. I wish I had paid more attention to the receipt and called to cancel the order though.
    I hope you can get the device that you want Friday! I ordered mine thru AT&T on Sept 18th and have to wait till the first week of October! But no worries. At least I know I will be getting the device that I want, instead of taking a chance I won't get a good spot in line on launch day and not get what I want. It's worth the wait to me. Good luck to you!
    09-22-2015 05:48 PM
    Thanks the store near me isn't too bad.
    09-22-2015 06:27 PM
    Just called Tmo and pre-ordered my daughter a 64GB Gold 6s from Tmo, rep says it is available to ship Friday and I'll get it early next week. She said the only 6s model that is really backordered is the Rose Gold iPhone, but most of the 6s+ are backordered...
    09-23-2015 09:21 PM
    Call and call and call some more. Drive them up the wall until someone is willing to help you.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
    This is horrible advice. The fee is fairly standard across all carriers. Why do you feel entitled and privileged enough to not have to pay it? Just pay the standard fee and get over it. It's crazy people think they deserve to hassle carriers into waiving standard fees that everyone has to pay.
    09-24-2015 08:36 AM
    This is horrible advice. The fee is fairly standard across all carriers. Why do you feel entitled and privileged enough to not have to pay it? Just pay the standard fee and get over it. It's crazy people think they deserve to hassle carriers into waiving standard fees that everyone has to pay.
    Why does everyone let their carrier charge insane fees to begin with? As if charging insane amounts for service, taxes out the wazoo, hidden fees, and a host of other complications aren't enough, they nickel and dime! It's because everyone is just willing to lay down and accept it.

I think that these companies are in business because of their customers. So why should they punish them at every turn? Not all carriers charge this fee, and I bet not all customers pay them either. This can only change if customers stand up and say they've had enough.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but after working for a company in the cellphone industry, I can tell you, we only take as much as we can because the consumers allow it. We aren't treating everyone equally. Not everyone ends up with the same fees. So simply saying, if you ask us to waive a fee, we're going to try not to, even though we do it for some. Just like certain businesses try not to pay taxes. Does it make it right? Not in my eyes.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-24-2015 11:43 AM
    Why does everyone let their carrier charge insane fees to begin with? As if charging insane amounts for service, taxes out the wazoo, hidden fees, and a host of other complications aren't enough, they nickel and dime! It's because everyone is just willing to lay down and accept it.

I think that these companies are in business because of their customers. So why should they punish them at every turn? Not all carriers charge this fee, and I bet not all customers pay them either. This can only change if customers stand up and say they've had enough.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but after working for a company in the cellphone industry, I can tell you, we only take as much as we can because the consumers allow it. We aren't treating everyone equally. Not everyone ends up with the same fees. So simply saying, if you ask us to waive a fee, we're going to try not to, even though we do it for some. Just like certain businesses try not to pay taxes. Does it make it right? Not in my eyes.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    You're not laying down and accepting anything. You're paying a standard fee that they notify you of prior to purchasing your device. If you don't want to pay it...find another carrier. SImple.
    olliegrl likes this.
    09-24-2015 12:03 PM
    I have tmobile and i'm slated to get mine tomorrow. The rep today told me that i was lucky i ordered my rose gold the day of preorder cause as of right now they're backordered until november with tmobile.

and as far as annoying the reps until you get what you want....let me tell you, that old saying "you catch more bees with honey than vinegar" is still 100% true. Today i called about a billing issue and got a frazzled rep who had been on the phone with iphone orders all day. i was patient while she put me on a 10 min hold so she could sort out my account correctly. she came back and apologized profusely for putting me on hold. i shrugged it off saying it is what it is and that i know they're busy cause tomorrow is iphone day. either way, i'm glad my account go sorted out correctly. she thanked me for not yelling at her and actually said "i've been yelled at all day by customer who think i'm charging them taxes and fees like it's going into my pocket. it's company policy. the computer tells me what to charge people."

people who are rude to customer service reps man...i don't get it...they're humans too.
    09-24-2015 09:34 PM
    I have tmobile and i'm slated to get mine tomorrow. The rep today told me that i was lucky i ordered my rose gold the day of preorder cause as of right now they're backordered until november with tmobile.

and as far as annoying the reps until you get what you want....let me tell you, that old saying "you catch more bees with honey than vinegar" is still 100% true. Today i called about a billing issue and got a frazzled rep who had been on the phone with iphone orders all day. i was patient while she put me on a 10 min hold so she could sort out my account correctly. she came back and apologized profusely for putting me on hold. i shrugged it off saying it is what it is and that i know they're busy cause tomorrow is iphone day. either way, i'm glad my account go sorted out correctly. she thanked me for not yelling at her and actually said "i've been yelled at all day by customer who think i'm charging them taxes and fees like it's going into my pocket. it's company policy. the computer tells me what to charge people."

people who are rude to customer service reps man...i don't get it...they're humans too.
    People need to hear stories like that. They don't realize how much of a pain they are to people who don't deserve it
    09-25-2015 12:35 AM
    I never said by "Bugging" that I meant being rude. What I meant was that if someone tells you no, there is a very high chance someone else may tell you yes.

The way they work fees, it's a very unfair system. There are always people who are exempt from paying them.

I'm just merely saying that after also working with a cellphone company and now with an insurance company, there are more grey areas than anyone knows.

I agree to be kind but in certain situations, sometimes you have to talk to more than one person. You'll easily see how each person will give you a different answer.

I wish it was black and white but it's unfortunately not.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
    09-25-2015 12:54 AM
44 12