Are you planning to buy a case or screen protector for your iPhone 6s?

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today and they said they received the new cases but they can't sell them to the public yet. They said to come back next Tuesday. They also said to maybe wait and get the 6s leather case since the phone is barely larger or whatever. That said, does anyone know if the shade of brown for the 6 will be the same as the 6s? Not talking about the saddle brown... I'm leaning between the darker brown or midnight blue.

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I went to the Apple store today and they said they received the new cases but they can't sell them to the public yet. They said to come back next Tuesday. They also said to maybe wait and get the 6s leather case since the phone is barely larger or whatever. That said, does anyone know if the shade of brown for the 6 will be the same as the 6s? Not talking about the saddle brown... I'm leaning between the darker brown or midnight blue.

Why did they say to wait for the new leather cases? Are they not going to be the exact same size as the ones out there now? Are they making the cases slightly larger to fit the 6S, so then maybe the ones out there now will be too small? Hmmmmmm.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They were saying that the iPhone 6 cases might be too tight... however from what I've heard everywhere else is that both will work. They went on to say that the cases are basically the same just different colors. You can however, order the cases from Apple and receive them as early as Friday of this week.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
They were saying that the iPhone 6 cases might be too tight... however from what I've heard everywhere else is that both will work. They went on to say that the cases are basically the same just different colors. You can however, order the cases from Apple and receive them as early as Friday of this week.

The Apple Leather cases fits tight and I'm sure the 6s/6s plus will fit tightly until the leather streches and becomes form fitting just like with the 6/6 Plus.

3rdTimeCharm

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I have been using an OtterBox Commuter case and as for a screen protector, I use Power Support Anti-Glare Film. I bought it right after I took my iPhone 4s in because it had small scratches. They replaced the phone but suggested I start using a screen protector. I've tried other film but I find Power Support to be the best.

I really like the look of the leather cases from Apple but I wonder how much protection you get if you drop your phone.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Got tempered glass for front and back plus a clear rubber case to protect the sides. It's thin but looks beautiful.

f9ff560d70be24b7285c7d4d7b86c265.jpg

4c89c8f0a0c5009449dc77c981d56a2c.jpg

I've got black and green ones on the way for my new 6s I've preordered.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a navy leather case from my 6 and picked up a lavender silicone case for my 6s. Not going to do a screen protector and probably will switch between the leather and silicone.

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Now I'm wondering if the otterbox defender case I purchased for the iphone 6s will work with the 3d touch. any thoughts?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Otterbox would make a case that wouldn't work with the phones features... Who actually uses Otterbox's anyways?

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I picked up the 6s leather case in brown over the weekend. Here it is. Also I took a side by side shot of the brown version for the 5s in case anyone is looking for comparison. Originally I wanted the olive brown leather case, but I'm starting to really like this slightly lighter, more chocolatey brown made for the 6s.

image2.JPG
image1.JPG

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2