I can't decide between a Rose Gold or Gold iPhone 6S+. Is the Rose Gold to pink for a guy? I like the Rose Gold but it seems to be made more for a girl. Opinions?
    09-13-2015 05:38 PM
    Honestly, no one can really answer this for you. I'm a girl and dislike anything pink or white bezeled.

However, the rose gold is a new color that is going to be quite popular. So if you get it and dislike it, I'd think it would be easy to flip.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.
    kpope429 and M_A like this.
    09-13-2015 05:57 PM
    Just get whatever the bleep you want and ignore any wazoo aperture that gives you any flack about it.
    09-13-2015 05:58 PM
    I can't decide between a Rose Gold or Gold iPhone 6S+. Is the Rose Gold to pink for a guy? I like the Rose Gold but it seems to be made more for a girl. Opinions?
    Personally, I think the rose gold looks too girly for 'me'. Having said that, if I were looking to purchase the new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, and if the rose gold color appealed to me, I would definitely buy it and not care what anyone else thought. Anyway, you can always put a case on it...
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-13-2015 at 07:25 PM.
    09-13-2015 06:07 PM
    Get whatever color u want & who cares what anyone thinks

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-13-2015 06:08 PM
    I stopped worrying about what other people think a long time ago. I buy what I like...PERIOD. If you like the Rose Gold 6s/6s Plus ...Get it.
    09-13-2015 06:22 PM
    It's too girly for me. But so are the rainbows and pastels Apple so likes. That's me. It's what you like that matters.
    09-13-2015 06:54 PM
    I stopped worrying about what other people think a long time ago. I buy what I like...PERIOD. If you like the Rose Gold 6s/6s Plus ...Get it.
    Yep. The wisdom of age.
    Just_Me_D, pr1nce and Spencerdl like this.
    09-13-2015 07:05 PM
    I got the rose gold just to try something new. Yeah some may say it's girly but I really don't care. It's my money and I work hard for it. Go with your gut and think about YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 07:12 PM
    I got the rose gold just to try something new. Yeah some may say it's girly but I really don't care. It's my money and I work hard for it. Go with your gut and think about YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Nuf said...
    Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    09-13-2015 07:24 PM
    If your unsure about the color in person it appears to be the same shade as on the rose gold apple watch sport if you can check that out in store. Personally it looks pink to me not really rose gold like the watch edition. As a guy I would choose the gold over rose gold but that's just me and I only use space gray the white devices are beautiful but I get sick of them quick for some reason lol. Don't care about what anyone says get what makes you happy and if it makes you feel better apple even shows a guy using it in the commercial so

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-14-2015 12:27 AM
    Nobody can really answer for what YOU want, OP. Get whatever you desire, it's YOUR choice, YOUR money, and YOUR prerogative. Hope you enjoy it if you get it tho!
    firstborn80 likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:17 AM
    If you get the rose gold and you come show it to me because you really like it, I am going to be happy for you regardless if you are male, female, or trans.

If you get the rose gold and you worry about what I might think because you fear a color defines you then yes, I will make fun of you until the cows come home because I am that guy
    09-15-2015 10:52 AM
    If you get the rose gold and you come show it to me because you really like it, I am going to be happy for you regardless if you are male, female, or trans.

If you get the rose gold and you worry about what I might think because you fear a color defines you then yes, I will make fun of you until the cows come home because I am that guy
    LMBO!!!
    09-15-2015 11:01 AM
    I'm a guy and I'd get the Rose Gold any day over the Gold. The Gold looks gaudy to me. The great thing about opinions is we all have one, and in cases like this nobody is right or wrong. Just personal preference. All I can say is I wouldn't worry about what makes a person look "girly". We're too old for that.
    Spencerdl and zerog46 like this.
    09-15-2015 01:03 PM
    Is pink an effeminate color? Unquestionably. Does the rose gold color on the new iPhone fall closely in hue to pink? Sure.

Does that make the iPhone in rose gold effeminate? Who cares? If you like rose gold, get rose gold. I personally didn't get it...not because I thought it looked "girly", but because I thought it looked like crap.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-15-2015 02:30 PM
    I don't like the look of the pink iPhone at all. I prefer the gold. the good news is, I can get the one I want. I have had people ridicule me over my choice. I honestly don't care what they think.

Get whichever one you like the most. It's what I did and I don't regret my decision.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-15-2015 04:48 PM
    wazoo aperture
    This!
    Rose Gold vs Gold (iPhone 6S): is the rose gold too pink for a guy?-3523085437_4bbe1ed112.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-15-2015 05:34 PM
    get what you want. i'm a girl and i'm still unsure. i will just wait until i see it in person to decide. dudes wear pink shirts and no one says anything.
    09-15-2015 05:50 PM
    I don't think it's too pink.

I have a Space Gray 6 currently, and I was really torn between the Gold and Rose Gold 6S Plus. I personally went for the Gold this time around, but that's not to say I didn't really consider the Rose Gold
    09-15-2015 05:52 PM
    It's not as girly as it is ugly.

Get what you want, man.
    09-15-2015 06:35 PM
    Agree with the other posts in this thread. Who cares what other people think. If you like it, get it.
    09-15-2015 07:40 PM
    It's too pink for me, but as noted above lots of guys wear pink shirts and the like so who cares.

If you like it, go for it. I thought the people who said gold was too effeminate were being silly, and I liked my gold 5s. So if someone wants a rose-gold 6s, what the heck, go for it.

Slate 5 -> Gold 5s -> Silver 6 -> Space Grey 6s Plus

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-15-2015 07:53 PM
    I'm pretty upset that it isn't actually rose gold as the name suggests, it's pink. I love rose gold and was looking forward to the rumored release for awhile now. Took a look at the watch in store, and it is clearly pink.
    09-15-2015 10:57 PM
    The rose gold finish is more rose gold than pink. In person, it looks almost like a new penny but not as brown. It's a great color. Idc what some random stranger thinks about me. That being said, I also bought the rose gold watch and love it. I can post a pic that's very close to how it looks in person if anyone is interested. But to my eye it's definitely not the pink watch/iPhone. It really doesn't look pink at all to my eye. Which tbh is a little disappointing because I think a hot pink iPhone would be very punk rock and awesome. Lol.
    09-18-2015 01:03 AM
68 123