iPhone 6S/plus Is it selling?? Or did Apple actually order enough units?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
What color are you planning to get? If it's a common color or size I would go for it. She told you something different from what the previous rep told you. They probably don't know to be honest.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I hope you get the phone you want!
I am looking for a Space Gray 6S 128.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I've done the line at the Galleria on release day but never West County Mall. I'll bet it isn't as crazy at WC.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I've never done either. Last year to pick up the preorder was RIDICULOUS at the Galleria though.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've never done either. Last year to pick up the preorder was RIDICULOUS at the Galleria though.

I'm trying pickup at West County Mall this year after work. I am guessing I will regret it, but I really want to see the rose gold in person before deciding. Will report back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wait a minute, NO LINES for pick up on the 25th. There goes my plans if this is true. Hummm, what about customers with device trade in, new accounts, switching carriers, ectera, ectera. NOT sure this is true.

No one said "no lines", just available in stores on the 25th. I think. You may get your line after all!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My friend bailed on waiting, so I am considering going alone. The mall opens at 6, I might go at like 530, though I don't really want to get there and find out that the line started at like midnight.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yikes. Not doing that then. I was hoping enough people presaled to avoid a massive line. I am going to just have to figure out how to get one in store somehow. I hope they still offer the reserve online option after launch.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Last year they had the reserve online option for months after launch. But you had to be quick and check often because as soon as a store updated their stock, they would get bought and then no more for that day.

My plan right now is basically to sit there and refresh constantly and aim to get one that way. But as I recalled you had to pay at that time, not when you get to the store. I am hoping that changed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2